10. I'm In Pain [Live in Australia] [bonus]
11. Killing Time [Live in Australia] [bonus]

Additional info
John Tardy - Vocals
Allen West - Guitars
Trevor Peres - Guitars
Frank Watkins - Bass
Donald Tardy - Drums

Considered the best selling pure death metal album ever released, selling over 100,000 copies in the US, and over a quarter million worldwide.

Also released as a limited edition digipak in 1992 and as a limited edition Picture Disc.

Tracks 10 and 11 appear on the 1997 remaster, and the 2004 'Two from the Vault' re-release with 'World Demise'.

Staff review by
omne metallum
Rating:
While sounding like a compilation album, The End Complete is the third studio album from Floridian death metal masters Obituary; keeping up the run of classic albums, the band produce yet another vital entry into the death metal genre.

Read more ››
published 27.07.2020 | Comments (4)

Found in 19 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 468 users
25.03.2012 - 23:13
Rating: 8
musicalkaratekid

The guitar work here is yet again, very technical. This album has a bit more variety in its songwriting, though the majority of the riffs here are slower than on the past two records. A very good album indeed.
27.10.2019 - 23:51
Rating: 10
sogrom

Love this album. I've been listening to it to no end during my high school times, so yeah huge nostalgia for me. But i still enjoy it a lot.
25.07.2020 - 19:34
Rating: 10
thewall30

I think this is their most consistent record, always has me coming back for more and I love that opening track with that mini drum solo. All-around great performances from Obituary!
----
03.11.2021 - 01:08
Rating: 7
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Quote:
Considered the best selling pure death metal album ever released

...only 3 comments on Metal Storm
This is very enjoyable death metal! Just like on Cause of Death, I love the slow guitar riffs - they create a very relaxing atmosphere for me
I'll have to listen to it more to decide on my favorite tracks - at the moment they all flow nicely together and no song really stands out for me.
03.11.2021 - 10:02
gavdann

Written by F3ynman2000 on 03.11.2021 at 01:08

Quote:
Considered the best selling pure death metal album ever released

...only 3 comments on Metal Storm
This is very enjoyable death metal! Just like on Cause of Death, I love the slow guitar riffs - they create a very relaxing atmosphere for me
I'll have to listen to it more to decide on my favorite tracks - at the moment they all flow nicely together and no song really stands out for me.

My favourite Obituary albums are the first three but I'd have to say The End Complete is my least favourite of those.
1. Slowly We Rot
2. Cause of Death
3. End Complete
04.07.2022 - 20:27
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
The sound on this record is as good as ever, the low guitar tone, heavy bass, mid tempo riff style, and Tardy's vocals are all as great as they were on Cause Of Death, and the solo's are amazing too, the only thing letting this one down for me is the songwriting, which isn't near as impressive in comparison to Cause Of Death.
11.01.2023 - 20:57
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Obviously a huge inspiration for tons of hardcore and beatdown bands. Love some of these riffs, and their sound is perfectly refined by this time.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 11753 | This month: 44