‹‹ Back to the Musicians corner Pages: 1 2 [3]
Users visited: 177  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy on 26.03.2012 at 04:46
****READ OR GET KILLED BY A GIANT LOCUST****

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR PROMOTIONS!

This is for the garage band you play in with your buddies, NOT for your legitimate bands, those band promotions go in the PROMOTIONS SECTION

I know a lot of MS'ers are in bands or solo projects. I thought we should have a unique place to talk about our songs, and post vids or whatever. You can talk about any of your bands, past or present.

1. Rusulla
This is my sludge/hardcore punk band I've started with some buddies.Heavy Baroness/Black Tusk/Cancer Bats influences. We haven't recorded anything yet but were working on it

2. Somber Eyes
I'm pretty sure every MS'er knows about this so I'm not going to write about it. On Hiatus right now.

3. Elka

This is my Drone/Ambient project, currently taking the place of Somber Eyes. Writing daily, and have some stuff recorded (will post when complete). Heavy Sunn O))) and Hyatari influences.

YOUR TURN

Page 3 of 3

Skrockidelic

28.08.2014 at 10:24
This is my solo project Estuarine. I got the first album up for free on bandcamp: https://estuarinemetal.bandcamp.com/

This is pretty much what I do with songs that don't fit in my main bands, record them and release them for free on bandcamp lol
----
Free Atmospheric black\death metal album: https://estuarinemetal.bandcamp.com/

Estuarine facebook: www.facebook.com/estuarinemetal

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Login or register to post here.