Metal Storm logo
GBR, London - Intrepid Fox

Location info

Type: Bar
15 St. Giles High Street

Contacts: Tel: 020 7836 8956

London's best know rock and metal pub. It used to be situated in Wardour Street in Soho, but has now moved closer to Bloomsbury.

Since opening with a new 2am license on Fridays and Saturdays, the watering hole has been given the thumbs-up from late-night revellers. The premises, with a downstairs area capable of holding two hundred people, is open plan and has plenty of chairs and tables, so busy evenings don't necessarily mean standing at the bar.

Map

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 13 users
27.03.2012 - 13:50
mojo

If I'm meeting certain friends in central London, this is my venue of choice. Easy to find, great music all night, regular live bands and cute eye candy. It's kind of like a heavy metal theme park so don't take the place too seriously, but it's one of the few bars around with uninterrupted heavy tuneage - and no TV screens.
----
Yeah. No. Wait, what was the question?
14.09.2014 - 23:16
Erasmus

I was back in the UK a few weeks ago and I was told that the Intrepid Fox had closed it's doors ... anybody know the truth of this?

If so, bloody shame. One of the longest serving metal establishments I can remember from my youth.

Hits total: 2964 | This month: 10