Metal Storm logo
The Sword - Ink Deal With Razor & Tie

US stoner/doom metallers The Sword have announced that they have signed a worldwide deal with Razor & Tie. The band issued the following statement: "The Sword has signed a new, multi-album worldwide deal with New York City based label, Razor & Tie. After releasing three critically acclaimed albums on Kemado Records, the Austin TX based quartet featuring guitarist/vocalist J.D. Cronise, guitarist Kyle Shutt, bassist Bryan Richie, and new drummer Santiago 'Jimmy' Vela III will commence recording their fourth album in late June with a projected release date of fall 2012."

"The new studio album will be supported by extensive global touring that will stretch well into 2013. As previously announced, The Sword will be appearing at Metallica's Orion Music and Arts Festival in Atlantic City, NJ on July 23-24, 2012."

John Franck, SVP of Marketing for Razor & Tie comments: "We're delighted to welcome The Sword to Razor & Tie. They're a special band and unique signing for us. We're looking forward to making an incredible record together and continuing to grow the band's brand on a global level."

Source: swordofdoom.com
Band profile: The Sword
Posted: 27.03.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 53 users
27.03.2012 - 20:40
Arcticus

Suh-WEEET
28.03.2012 - 10:57
BudDa

I extremely enjoyed "Warp Riders". This is fantastic news. I'll keep my eyes out for this
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 1342 | This month: 2