06. After The Fall
07. Release The Spirit Within
08. Plague Of Ages

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 31 users
31.03.2012 - 00:52
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid

I saw Waylander at Hammerfest 2012, and they were really invigorating. They managed to get everyone to jump around to each of their songs, and in some cases even singing along to each song played. However, i believe they are better live than on record.

Waylander's music on this album is structured like that of mid-90's Primordial songs, in the way that every song has a nice build-up before either exploding into some death metal-esque riffage or solos from instruments that are usually associated with celtic music (here it would be the tin-whistle, which is handled very well within the album). I like waylander, but this album's score gets dragged down because of the tinny production (which could or couldn't have been helped) and the vocals, which aren't as impressive as the song structure. A good band, even if more people would probably prefer Primordial.
06.08.2013 - 14:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I tryd this band at YT 1th time ever IMO I am listening to this, underated band, there many same genrer bands what is overated, because of orgin country. This is underated, so called celtic metal is underated generaly , but so called viking is overated . Pitty ppl can see only vikings
Good band, good metal
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 4443 | This month: 23