Metal Storm logo
Bonded By Blood - New Album Title And Artwork Revealed

US thrashers Bonded By Blood have officially set the title of their forthcoming new studio album as The Aftermath. The album's artwork can be seen below.

The Aftermath was recorded with producer and former Machine Head/Soulfly guitarist Logan Mader (Five Finger Death Punch, DevilDriver, Gojira) at Darth Mader Studios in Los Angeles, and will be the first Bonded By Blood album to feature vocalist Mauro Gonzales and bassist Jessie Sanchez. The album is due to be released on July 2nd in Europe and July 3rd in North America via Earache Records.

Bonded By Blood drummer Carlos Regalado discusses the album title and artwork: "We worked so hard on this album for a solid year and we accomplished what we were aiming for. We named our third album The Aftermath. It's got a simple meaning behind it - the aftermath of all the shit we've been through in the past couple years - member changes, unexpected problems on the road, personal issues, a lot of obstacles that almost ended BBB. This is what we love, this band is everything to us, we weren't going to let other people dictate and destroy our aspirations and dreams. The Aftermath cover art is just straight up badass, it shows what society is doing wrong and how things need to change, or mother earth will fuck you up."

Source: earache.com
Band profile: Bonded By Blood
Posted: 06.04.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 41 users
06.04.2012 - 16:41
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I really liked the sci-fi theme they took with Exiled To Earth, and if the album is any strong indicator, it looks as if they'll somewhat be continuing that on this. Bring it on!
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
06.04.2012 - 18:18
Project Endgame
Account deleted
Oh yes. After what happened to BBB, I can't wait for this album to come out!
07.04.2012 - 10:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Surely pick this one up
08.04.2012 - 04:59
Whoblehwah

Damn that's some nice album art.
08.04.2012 - 16:26
Joppe
Steelemeister
Awesome band, for me one of the best of new wave of thrash bands.
----
My vision is augmented
08.04.2012 - 17:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Joppe on 08.04.2012 at 16:32
Awesome band, for me one of the best of new wave of thrash bands.

So awesome you triple-posted it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2012 - 18:18
Joppe
Steelemeister
Whoops
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 4552 | This month: 8