Metal Storm logo
Hypocrisy - Update On New Album

Swedish death metallers Hypocrisy are continuing to work on their new album and have now issued the following update about it: "We're now focusing on writing new songs for the next album. We've already some new material and it sounds killer! The plan is to record the new album in the autumn this year and release it in the first half of 2013. So far everything is working out as planned and we're really excited to bring out the new release. Between the writing process we're also doing some festival shows and we hope to see you all there! We'll keep you updated what's going on with the band!"

[Also thanks to Vombatus for sending in this news!]

Source: hypocrisy.cc
Band profile: Hypocrisy
Posted: 10.04.2012 by popmik

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 116 users
10.04.2012 - 14:45
Dechef

Not until 2013, and 'the first half' which means it'll probably not show up before April at the least, in other words, this serves at nothing but a reminder of the torture to come that will last a full year or beyond!

...What I'm trying to say is I want this thing
10.04.2012 - 15:33
popmik

I still consider this good news at least they are all focused on Hypocrisy now
10.04.2012 - 20:38
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
I loved the last album, and i have extremely high expectations (which will probably be crushed a little) for this.
11.04.2012 - 03:29
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Sweet. Last album was quite nice, so my expectations are quite good for this one as well.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 3040 | This month: 3