Metal Storm logo
Dying Fetus - Begin Work On New Full-Length/Tour Dates

Legendary death metallers Dying Fetus have entered the studio to record their as-yet-untitled new full-length album.

Dying Fetus have recently been joined by new drummer Duane Timlin to begin recording the follow-up to 2003's "Stop At Nothing" at Hit & Run Studios in Rockville, MD. Advance song titles include: 'Parasites Of Catastrophe', 'Unadulterated Hatred', 'Raping The System' and 'The Ancient Rivalry'. The band (John Gallagher - Guitars / Vocals, Mike Kimbell - Guitar, Sean Beasley - Bass, and Timlin on drums) will complete recording by winter for an early 2007 release through Relapse Records.

Additionally, Dying Fetus have been announced as the main support band on the upcoming Cannibal Corpse North American tour with Necrophagist and Unmerciful. A complete listing of tour dates can be found here with more to be announced soon.

Source: dyingfetus.com
Band profile: Dying Fetus
Posted: 28.09.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
03.11.2006 - 13:51
caB^^
Account deleted
Looking forward to that album!
Dying Fetus is the best Tech Death I've heard, and I've been told that they invented the Tech Death genre, and they are the only tech death band that does not use triggers on the drums. They have all my respect!
It's going to be awesome! ^__^
03.11.2006 - 14:32
Fear Of God
Account deleted
Legendary
04.11.2006 - 03:15
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
@caB- they definitely weren't the first tech death band, but they fucking rule and I can't wait for this album. I"m sure I'll be hearing some of their new songs when I see them live later this month.

Hits total: 2284 | This month: 11