Metal Storm logo
In Mourning - Premiere New Video

"A Vow To Conquer The Ocean", a brand new video from Swedish progressive melodic death metallers In Mourning has premiered and is now available for viewing below. It was directed by Mats Nilsson for Dirty Productions. The song is taken from the band's newly released third album The Weight Of Oceans, out via Spinefarm Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Mourning
Posted: 19.04.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 151 users
19.04.2012 - 20:21
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Not bad at all. Most of the times simple is best in my opinion, and it can't get more simple than just footage of the band playing.

Although I still don't know what to think about the album, this song I like. In Mourning feeling is definitely there.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
19.04.2012 - 20:23
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I like that they have two vocalists doing the same thing.

Pretty decent song, nice tempo changes, somber atmosphere... I guess I can't explain why I don't love this. :/
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.04.2012 - 20:27
sabotender
These guys really are becoming a force to be reckoned with. Monolith still edges TWoO, in my opinion, but it is still a very solid release. I hope these guys are around for a while. This album is a great step forward.
----
Death is but the Beginning.
19.04.2012 - 20:27
ProgVet
Just discovered these guys. Where have I been the past 4 years!?! So damn good...
19.04.2012 - 21:13
woodsmoke666
New album is definately a grower. First few spins I wasn't so sure but now I'm really enjoying!!
----
tokoloshe
19.04.2012 - 21:33
|pyro|
The singer looks like he has to shit really bad
19.04.2012 - 21:44
BudDa
elite
Written by |pyro| on 19.04.2012 at 21:33

The singer looks like he has to shit really bad

Haha. I know. The other looks mean as hell...
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
19.04.2012 - 23:12
Actually the singer looks like Kevin Bacon
20.04.2012 - 00:59
X-FrEaK
This album is a complete mindf*ck! My first thoughts were "Disapointment of the year" since i am a big In Mourning fan... After a few days, i know that it's not even near Monolith's quality but it still is a great album and one of the best this year
----
20.04.2012 - 10:39
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I like the video and song, but it didn't blow me away. I don't remember if they released videos before this one, but it's a nice change to see the band once in a while.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.04.2012 - 13:40
SSM
Massacred
The best thing in this song is how lyrics and words were arranged there.
For instance, "Stars align to give guidance" and then a longer one on "Sail away...".
Overall, chorus is desirable and the verse timings + vocals are cool too.
Why did they need three guitarists anyway?

Hits total: 3574 | This month: 6