Metal Storm logo
Torche

22.04.2012 - 11:31
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
So I searched a bit and didn't seem to find a topic for these guys and since they have a new album out this month I figured I would make one.

So Torche is a poppy/sludgy/stoner band from the US. Steve brooks from Cavity started Torche along with Floor(who are quite similar, just without the poppy elements)

Anyway so here is a link to their new album, sounds like it's going to be a good album. Though my favourite album from them will always be Torche I guess.

http://www.spin.com/articles/hear-torches-epic-harmonicraft-miamis-finest-break-down-new-lp

Anyway so if you guys have heard them, lets us know what you think, or if you haven't, go ahead and check them out.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
23.04.2012 - 22:18
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
I'm a fan, new material should be out this year.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
25.04.2012 - 13:28
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BitterCOld on 23.04.2012 at 22:18

I'm a fan, new material should be out this year.

Kinda figured you would be. Anyway the new album is quite good, it was streaming for a day at spin.com. The link doesn't work anymore.
It released yesterday if I'm not mistaken.
Quite surprised that there aren't more Torche fans on here
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
25.04.2012 - 19:09
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Yeah, was released yesterday, will be checking it out tonight.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
26.04.2012 - 03:18
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Listen to that album Bitters reviewed, and didn't mind it. I'll check this new material ASAP.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.03.2020 - 21:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Our show in Athens this evening will go on but we are sad to say that due to health and safety concerns and increasing restrictions from governments on all events the rest of the tour is unavoidably cancelled.

We are still looking into possibilities to return for Roadburn Festival as well as rescheduling our shows with Russian Circles. We will keep everyone posted. Any questions on refunds, please contact your point of purchase.

We're really disappointed. It's especially hard to fly home from Europe after only a handful of shows, but we want everyone to stay safe.

Source: Torche's Facebook
10.04.2020 - 03:16
Ganondox

Great band, though aside from a couple songs I wonder why they are even classified as sludge metal.
11.04.2020 - 23:35
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
"Sludge pop?" That sounds appealing
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei