Metal Storm logo
Prong - Premiere New Video

"Revenge... Best Served Cold", the brand new video from US industrial metallers Prong has premiered at this location. Alternatively, you can watch it below. The song is taken from the band's new album Carved Into Stone, which hits stores today, April 24th, via Long Branch Records/SPV. More album details were previously reported here.

Guitarist/vocalist Tommy Victor commented: "Our video for the song "Revenge... Best Served Cold" came out great! It truly reflects the lyric, which is about totally getting back at someone who did you wrong, without really doing anything obvious. It's about doing things in a cold way. It has a damp and frigid feel. It's one of the best Prong videos ever. Reminds me a bit of the "Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck" video!"

Source: prongmusic.com
Band profile: Prong
Posted: 24.04.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
24.04.2012 - 15:38
Scuzzy McDouche

Man, this is two tracks I've heard so far, and I really like what I hear. This much better than their last couple of albums, it sounds more like the Prong I know and love from the old days with a few new touches here and there. Awesome song, great video.
25.04.2012 - 00:01
kingeryck

Sounds pretty good. I agree it sounds more like the old Prong. Lyrics are really repetitive though.
25.04.2012 - 00:33
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I thought it was pretty meh.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 2547 | This month: 4