‹‹ Back to the General metal forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 102  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by chronic-headache on 02.05.2012 at 19:49
Seriously, as much as I love living in the rural midwest, (seriously) there are never ANY concerts/festivals I can just go to, see, and pull a short red eye driving back. So many bands are touring right now, but with my budget it's completely illogical to see them >_<
Epica, Opeth, Mastodon, Meshuggah, Kamelot, Nightwish, Iced Earth (though wth the hell yeah tour, im guessing IE would play first, meaning that I could just leave after the good band and not have to sit through a few meh bands)

am I the only one with this issue?

Page 2 of 2

Risto
Wandering Midget

15.05.2013 at 18:41
Written by Bad English on 12.05.2013 at 18:06

same time Finland in NORTH in damn Oulu happen many finish and international giggs in teatria club what is famose.... well go there is fucked up, if I could simply cross a sea whit a both it would be close, but buss and cars Luleå-Happaranda/Torneo - then Torneo-Oulu ,,,, money and way

The promoters have done a lot of hard work to convince bands it really is worth it to come up here The downside is many smaller Finnish bands tend to play for walls because the word travels slow. There's a 300 kilometer gap between Oulu and other major venues to the south.
Bad English
nobody

15.05.2013 at 18:44
Written by Risto on 15.05.2013 at 18:41

Written by Bad English on 12.05.2013 at 18:06

same time Finland in NORTH in damn Oulu happen many finish and international giggs in teatria club what is famose.... well go there is fucked up, if I could simply cross a sea whit a both it would be close, but buss and cars Luleå-Happaranda/Torneo - then Torneo-Oulu ,,,, money and way

The promoters have done a lot of hard work to convince bands it really is worth it to come up here The downside is many smaller Finnish bands tend to play for walls because the word travels slow. There's a 300 kilometer gap between Oulu and other major venues to the south.

all costs man I know its worth but all costs and if I do I P you and you prefere finish porter
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.