Metal Storm logo
A "youtube" with metal?

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 03.05.2012 - 19:33
Why is there not a metal-tube??? We need that! Or does anyone know one??
03.11.2012 - 16:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Edmund Fogg on 03.11.2012 at 15:56

Written by Bad English on 03.11.2012 at 13:47

does anybody knows whats going on
Does anybody knows, maybe fucking sopa or acta act and now all will be banned from YT ....

I think it's more IExplorer that has built-in "security features". If it was SOPA and other YT itself would be shut down.

I see . now its fine
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.11.2012 - 07:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 04.11.2012 at 06:38

If I open Internet ,then check youtube, I always try to see megadeth and other thrash !! It's mean youtube with metal. Not K-Pop. :fuck

I salute you, dawg.
18.11.2012 - 09:05
TheMike
Quote:
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 03.05.2012 at 20:56

Metalheads will search the stuff what they want. Next step gonna be "why don't we have a Black Metal tube"? or something and the shit will over pour.

Better we just don't make a complex crap out of this and let it be what it is.

I'm a metalhead but I also want to discover new bands. If I don't know any new bands then searching on youtube for new bands is pretty hard. My girlfriend looks through youtubes music playlist sometimes and finds new music she likes. Would be awesome if you could do that as a metalhead

All I've ever had to do is search bands I already knew. Then, in the related videos, I always see other bands that I don't know. The more videos you click on, YT starts to give you stuff you like based on the tags, etc. So your related videos should be more and more metal-oriented. And if you subscribe to metal channels, as others said, then you'll get more stuff.
22.11.2012 - 22:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One more quasten
I have 10g i net speed , since I live in fufcking villaidge and cables where comes i net was desighn for such speed and they was put on ground long time ago, I cant have better net till I dont move to town where is nwdays in Swe is 100 and + everywhere

Last weekend my Youtube start buffering, now to when I watch offical muisc video,
why video loads slower how simple song on YT

I have quasten whit my speed I shood watcgh 480, 720 , 1200 on YT
220. 340, 480 work fine soemtimes last one dont work buffer, but next is HD quality is hood see, or my i net is way to slow

and today agan some H ago it start buffer, only YT even 340 .... who's faulth is it?
Does time when I wtach is immportant also like now all are at home and us enet etc?

why when Im log in on YT ... all loads faster how Im not log in....or its qoincidents?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.12.2012 - 19:17
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
That sounds cool, no more justin bieber vids popping up in the ads.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
10.03.2013 - 03:12
skrog1
I think it might be cool for YouTube to have different genre options. For both music and movies.
----
LIKE THE OFFICIAL SKROG FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY!!!!

http://facebook.com/Skrogband
24.04.2013 - 14:32
Redn1ght
Captain Obvious
I think I know what you guys need, presto.fm. Its sort of playlist generator/radio station thing based on your favorite genres/bands. It uses Youtube vids, only problem I had was that Blind Guardian's videos were blocked in Finland. Just be ready to hit the next button if it doesn't play something you like.
24.04.2013 - 15:17
Jtbmetal123
I wish we did.