Metal Storm logo
Manowar, From Best To Worst

Thumbs up: +1
Created by: Kalmari | 13.04.2012

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Kalmari ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 5   Visited by: 91 users
04.05.2012 - 18:22
Infernal Eternal

I think Kings Of Metal is very overrated. The first two Manowar albums plus Sign Of The Hammer and Louder Than Hell are way better. Good list though...
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
04.05.2012 - 18:39
Kalmari

Written by Infernal Eternal on 04.05.2012 at 18:22

I think Kings Of Metal is very overrated. The first two Manowar albums plus Sign Of The Hammer and Louder Than Hell are way better. Good list though...

It might be a bit, but still has imo the most balanced songwriting / production / performance of all their albums. The old albums' sound we're really not that good, and sometimes lacked the professionalism that their later albums had. Songwriting wise, IGR, BH and SOTH might be their strongest albums.
04.05.2012 - 18:52
Infernal Eternal

Written by Kalmari on 04.05.2012 at 18:39

Written by Infernal Eternal on 04.05.2012 at 18:22

Songwriting wise, IGR, BH and SOTH might be their strongest albums.

That's my point.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
06.08.2012 - 19:48
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
What's the big deal about Sign Of The Hammer
I own it, but I think as an album, it's really fucking terrible to be honest....

and I loved Gods Of War! So Epic!!
31.08.2012 - 12:52
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Looks quite fair...i'd have to listen more to 80ties album though to judge it properly...but good job
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 21888 | This month: 5