07. The Bitch Died
08. Pierce My Flesh
09. Threesome
10. Failure Of The Sacrifice
11. Buried In Hell

Staff review by
Doc G.
Rating:
Don't even bother with this one ladies and gentlemen. It's just another old school death metal album. It's not like it's cram packed with some of the crunchiest riffs you could imagine or anything...

Read more ››
published 12.03.2012 | Comments (9)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 21 users
10.05.2012 - 23:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Marcel warned me a while back about bothering to check this out, and frankly I forgot about it until I checked the review comments. Not sure why I ignored him considering what he said was spot-on...

Revivalist death metal that's even more bland and generic than the rest of the bunch of revivalist death metal bands. I suppose there's no end to the fun in beating a dead horse...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.05.2012 - 08:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.05.2012 at 23:47

Revivalist death metal that's even more bland and generic than the rest of the bunch of revivalist death metal bands.

even I as a big revivalist death metal fan find them totally bland and more generic than the rest. These guys are at the bottom of the revivalist death metal scene. Most revivalist death I find immensely enjoyable but not my cuntrymen Funeral Whore. entrapment is where it''s at with Dutch revivalist osdm. Not this band
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.08.2012 - 12:31
Daniell
_爱情_
Music (which I haven't heard) aside, the name of the band is incredibly ridiculous

Hits total: 2830 | This month: 8