Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - Another New Video Online

"White Skies", another new video from Portuguese gothic metal outfit Moonspell is now available for your viewing pleasure below. The song comes off the band's Alpha Noir bonus album Omega White, which was released on April 27th in Europe and May 8th in North America via Napalm Records. "Lickanthrope", the other video released by the band is still available for viewing at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 11.05.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 167 users
11.05.2012 - 21:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Dayum!

As for the music... ass.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.05.2012 - 22:58
BudDa
elite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 11.05.2012 at 21:47

As for the music... ass.

I agree as well. Probably not ass per se..but the music is terrible. And it sounds really similar to Lacrimas Profundere. Almost to the point that Fernando is doing a Rob impression..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
11.05.2012 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I heard The 69 Eyes , Systrers Of Mercy, Type O Negative, mix into this song seems tehy wanna go to gothic but cant ,

and where they find those ugly girls when I saw her as I thought wow something sexy but I saw faces , ugly yes I know gothioc gilrs almost always is not sexy but this , well good Gothard this time go over limit whit uglyness
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.05.2012 - 23:21
Rojin
Easily the worst song on the album.. I cant decide which one I hate more, the song or the video.
12.05.2012 - 00:08
Despite Alpha Noir being crap, I liked every other song from Omega White. But yeah, this isn't one of my favorite. It could very well be compared to lacrimas, 69, exec. But some of the songs on that disc really do go back to Sin Pecado, Butterfly Effect, and Darkness and Hope. Incatatrix was a good one, as well as White Omega. They haven't struck out quite yet. But why the fuck do a video for this one?
----
www.thegrimtower.com (updated ftequently with reviews and interviews!)

www.torii.bandcamp.com (black/doom/death)
12.05.2012 - 06:12
Whats with the lack of love for moonspell's latest? I loved both albums tons!
12.05.2012 - 10:37
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
I'm not feeling this song much. And I still haven't listened to the full album though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.05.2012 - 13:38
Slayer666
Insanely catchy chorus on this bitch. Another proof how superior Omega White is to Alpha Noir.

(and I liked the ass, but that goes without saying)
12.05.2012 - 16:25
pisymbol
Written by thefallenalchmst on 12.05.2012 at 00:08

Despite Alpha Noir being crap, I liked every other song from Omega White. But yeah, this isn't one of my favorite. It could very well be compared to lacrimas, 69, exec. But some of the songs on that disc really do go back to Sin Pecado, Butterfly Effect, and Darkness and Hope. Incatatrix was a good one, as well as White Omega. They haven't struck out quite yet. But why the fuck do a video for this one?

Hmph...I prefer more Noir less White...I think the Omega side is weak.

With that said, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the beginning of this song he REALLY SOUNDS a bit like Pete Steele (man I miss Type-O so much).

I also want to point out the fact that many of you are berating this video when a bunch of hot women get naked and dance.

Once again, Troy had the only relevant comment...
12.05.2012 - 16:30
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Woah, I didn't expect the song to be that awful. But at least I got to see some really nice ladies. Dayum!!!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
12.05.2012 - 21:19
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
I actually thought the song wasnt bad.
not sure how i feel about all the whispering and in general, a lil more energy woulda been nice but overall had a nice gothic rocknroll vibe.

Needa check out the dam albums already, but my iTunes is failing me!
----
pewpew.. gotcha
13.05.2012 - 01:00
quirin
Shallow goth tune over dancing gals... Fuck's wrong with Moonspell??
Fortunately the rest of the album meets higher standards.
14.05.2012 - 20:11
Weakest song on Omega White. and the video is pathetic.

The album Night Eternal got 2 good videos. But Alpha Noir/Omega White got videos of the weakest songs, and the videos themselves are really poor.

Hits total: 4467 | This month: 8