Metal Storm logo
Konrad's "Unbesiegbare 10": German Black Metal At Its Finest

For those interested in discovering only the finest and most pure German Black Metal, you need search no longer. This list was comprised with the help of Michael "Captain" Wuensch, and has been carefully curated to fit the needs of anyone with an open ear. The albums are listed chronologically, and are limited to one per band.

-Konrad

Created by: Konrad | 30.08.2011

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Konrad ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 6   Visited by: 49 users
16.05.2012 - 02:04
Oaken
Hipster
Thumbs up just for mentioning that crushing Nagelfar effort.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
16.05.2012 - 02:08
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Great idea for a list, German black metal is some of the finest around.

Could also benefit from the likes of Verdunken, Infestus, Kermania (another Meilenwald related project), Absurd, Dark Tribe, Aaskereia, Helrunar, Fäulnis and Nyktalgia off the top of my head.

Personally I'd pick 'Hünengrab im Herbst' over 'Srontgorrth' but that's just my taste.
16.05.2012 - 12:07
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 16.05.2012 at 02:08

...Fäulnis

Still have to check them out since they have Phil and Nils of Ophis in the band.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.05.2012 - 19:39
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Written by Guest on 16.05.2012 at 02:08

Great idea for a list, German black metal is some of the finest around.

Could also benefit from the likes of Verdunken, Infestus, Kermania (another Meilenwald related project), Absurd, Dark Tribe, Aaskereia, Helrunar, Fäulnis and Nyktalgia off the top of my head.

Personally I'd pick 'Hünengrab im Herbst' over 'Srontgorrth' but that's just my taste.

Yeah, Kermania is great. It's amazing how just one person has played such a huge role in shaping music for his entire country. Hünengrab im Herbst is indeed a fine release but Srontgorrth is just legendary, even if it's not an official album.

The last Helrunar left a horribly boring taste in my mouth, though. Hopefully they bounce back. Anyways, thanks for reading!
----
Brujerizmo!
28.12.2012 - 04:00
Sulac

No Endstille?
14.12.2015 - 12:16
Sang Dalang Abu

Wedard? No Wedard?

Hits total: 2528 | This month: 5