Comments: 7   Visited by: 59 users
17.05.2012 - 01:25
Rating: 7
Rockfellas

Can't Wait This msterpeaice
16.07.2012 - 20:45
Rockfellas

Can't Wait This Album very Promising band!
16.07.2012 - 20:45
Rockfellas

Can't Wait This Album very Promising band!
25.08.2012 - 17:43
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Great follow up to Im Abendrot, not quite as good, but still a great release.
Edit 4 years later: Nowhere near as good as Im Abendrot given all these years. I only ever find myself revisiting the band for the debut.
26.08.2012 - 00:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Possibly worse than previous, still solid and enjoyable
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.09.2012 - 14:17
Draugen

When I found out that Dämmerfarben were working on a new album and had added some new members to their line-up I instantly got inrigued. Im Abendrot from last year was a solid album with some interesting ideas so my expectations for the next one were pretty high.

The addition of a keyed fiddle and a female vocalist this time around gives the album a pleasant folky touch amidst the longer tracks of atmospheric black metal. Compared to the previous album, Herbstpfad is a very stripped down experience with a duration of only 30 minutes which is ufortunate since it left me craving for more. Although I found the album to be enjoyable, the thing that annoyed me was that it felt too safe and that so much potential was wasted for what could have been so much more satisfying. For example, It ain't until the last song that the female vocalist gets some time in the spotlight which is such a shame. She has a very sweet voice which would have been a nice touch to the interludes or the longer songs for that matter.

What looked so promising beforehand ultimately became a missed opportunity for something great instead of just "ok". I was hoping for more.
25.01.2020 - 19:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dämmerfarben
2 hrs ·
The last months were full of work for us, we recorded a new full-length Dämmerfarben album: "Des Herbstes Trauerhymnen MMXX". It is NOT a re-release of our demo from 2006! Nostarion revised all three songs that appeared on the bands' first release from 2006, but arranged some old and unreleased material from the beginning of Dämmerfarben. So Austin, Fergen and Nostarion created a complete full-length album with over 50 minutes of music.
Before presenting you some musical preview of the songs and some views behind the scenes out of studio, here it is: The artwork of our new album coming out in spring 2020. More about the exact release date soon!
Stay tuned!

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 4350 | This month: 4