Metal Storm logo
Devin Townsend - Clip From Upcoming DVD Online

Canadian progressive metal genius Devin Townsend has released a clip from his upcoming DVD boxset By A Thread - Live In London 2011, with the performance of the song "Gato" from the album Ki and you can watch it exclusively at this location.

By A Thread - Live In London 2011 will be released on June 18th in Europe and June 19th in North America through HevyDevy Records /InsideOut Music and pre-orders are available over here. More details about this release were previously reported here and here.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Devin Townsend
Posted: 31.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 99 users
31.05.2012 - 16:31
Unhealer
Eclecticist
I'm a black cat, man...
Sure this guy writes weird lyrics. Cool performance.
31.05.2012 - 18:05
Dark Blood
The Avenger
His performances are always great. I'd love to see him live someday. In the meantime I'll just stick with DVDs like these.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
31.05.2012 - 18:18
Olli

Seeing him live next week! Will probably buy this DVD too
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
01.06.2012 - 04:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I love Heavy Devvy and all of his craziness, but I'm not really a fan of his solo stuff. I've tried to digest a few of his albums, but they're not my thing. But, like he said in the interview posted on here awhile back, it took him awhile to get to this stage in his career (away from the insanity of SYL) and hopefully I'll get to a place where I can appreciate this stuff more.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2840 | This month: 7