‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]
Users visited: 285  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 10.11.2006 at 22:01
I wasn't sure about posting this.. But I'm really willing to see other people's opinions in this situation than just my schoolmates.

Here's something to discuss:
- What kind of action should different big nations and unions (UN, USA, EU, etc.) actually take in the different situations that are happening over there?
- On who's side are you? Israel's or Palestine's? Why?
- What should be done on Iran? How could we be sure of the true intentions of Iran's nuclear plans?
- What do you think about Iraq's current situation? Was Saddams death penalty justified?
- How non-religious would you consider the different conflicts?
- Would you consider peace in the Middle-East as a realistic dream?

Please, discuss. Oh, and remember, no spamming, no stupidity what so ever. State your opinions calmly and try to be an adult.

Page 21 of 21

deadone
H8s ExtremeMetal

28.07.2014 at 07:26
Libya going down the toilet - cue new North African version of Somalia:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/28/world/africa/fighting-for-control-of-airport-in-tripoli-post-revolt-libya-is-coming-undone-us-embassy-evacuating-staff.html

They should've left Gaddafhi in power. History continuously proves that Arabs need strong authoritarian control to maintain any semblance of peace and security. Parliaments, elections and other parahpenalia of democracy don't work in artificial countries where clans and family ties are far more important than any notion of democracy or civil society.
Bad English
nobody

28.07.2014 at 13:06
Written by deadone on 28.07.2014 at 07:26

Libya going down the toilet - cue new North African version of Somalia:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/28/world/africa/fighting-for-control-of-airport-in-tripoli-post-revolt-libya-is-coming-undone-us-embassy-evacuating-staff.html

They should've left Gaddafhi in power. History continuously proves that Arabs need strong authoritarian control to maintain any semblance of peace and security. Parliaments, elections and other parahpenalia of democracy don't work in artificial countries where clans and family ties are far more important than any notion of democracy or civil society.

I agree whit you and its treth to Europe, bigger as Afga, Spain, Italy, Greece (who is dick suckers to Russians) cant deal whit it , nationalistic govemnets fuck up budget, defense and all ... I think only way hos solve it thee stop care about human wrights and send there bomber planes, bomb positions whit terrorists and unloyal extremists
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
H8s ExtremeMetal

29.07.2014 at 02:03
Written by Bad English on 28.07.2014 at 13:06

I agree whit you and its treth to Europe, bigger as Afga, Spain, Italy, Greece (who is dick suckers to Russians) cant deal whit it , nationalistic govemnets fuck up budget, defense and all ... I think only way hos solve it thee stop care about human wrights and send there bomber planes, bomb positions whit terrorists and unloyal extremists

I once read a great quote by Alexander the Great:

Quote:
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

The Western military is an army of lions being led by sheep.
Akram

29.07.2014 at 15:27
Why do Saudi Arabia and Israel make such comfortable bedfellows?
[Article]
"...But our security cooperation with Egypt and the Gulf states is unique. This is the best period of security and diplomatic relations with the Arab."
----
To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!
There are far worse things awaiting man than death.
Candlemass
Defaeco

29.07.2014 at 16:17
"an open secret in Israel". Really? Much Wow. Much comfortable. Much secret.
As far as any relationship between Saudis and Israelis - the bases is solely on unfounded speculations.

Al Arabiya is still anti-Israeli garage journalism that is always was and the Saudis still fund every Israeli hating organization that's willing to burn the matching flag, including Hamas.
----
‎"If you can't change your mind - are you sure you still have one?" - Twelve Virtues of Rationality
Akram

29.07.2014 at 20:57
News channels don't necessarily show the real face of their countries!
KSA can't simply and don't have to normalize their relations with Israel, OPENLY. But a country established by a British help and protected by the US, can be a very probable friend to Israel.

As some Egyptians put it "Hamas are the Muslim brotherhood (Gaza branch)" and it's already known that KSA are against them wherever.

Some folks suggest that ISIS is funded by the Gulf including the Saudis, yet ISIS hasn't touched Israel and it won't be surprising if this suggestion is true. I'd see consistency in ISIS's attitude towards Israel. Anyways, time will tell...
----
To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!
There are far worse things awaiting man than death.
deadone
H8s ExtremeMetal

30.07.2014 at 02:45
Written by Akram on 29.07.2014 at 20:57

Some folks suggest that ISIS is funded by the Gulf including the Saudis, yet ISIS hasn't touched Israel and it won't be surprising if this suggestion is true. I'd see consistency in ISIS's attitude towards Israel. Anyways, time will tell...

I doubt ISIS have the resources to attack Israel, especially as they're tied up fighting the Syrian army, the Iraqi army, the Kurds and a variety of other Syrian revel groups.

And why would they want to jeopardise their success by aggravating the one force that can actually harm them? Even with their current operations in Gaza, Israeli military and intelligence have enough resources remaining to damage ISIS either through strikes or assassinations or provision of weapons and materiel to anti-ISIS forces. Israel is pragmatic too - in the 1980s they supported Iran against Iraq because that furthered Israeli goals.
deadone
H8s ExtremeMetal

30.07.2014 at 02:47
Another step towards Islamism in Turkey - deputy leader of country says it's "morally corrupt" for women to laugh in public.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/29/turkey-women-laugh/13326925/

Hopefully Erdogan's merry bunch of lunatic fundamentalists will be toppled in the next election and replaced by someone with far saner ideas on society.
Candlemass
Defaeco

01.08.2014 at 09:04
Written by deadone on 30.07.2014 at 02:47

Another step towards Islamism in Turkey - deputy leader of country says it's "morally corrupt" for women to laugh in public.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/29/turkey-women-laugh/13326925/

Hopefully Erdogan's merry bunch of lunatic fundamentalists will be toppled in the next election and replaced by someone with far saner ideas on society.

I have an Egyptian friend and Syrian friend. Both secular, both forced to leave to Europe. One Germany, one Slovenia. I hope the same won't happen in Turkey.
----
‎"If you can't change your mind - are you sure you still have one?" - Twelve Virtues of Rationality
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

01.08.2014 at 16:07
I wish this poor reign, middle east, never had oil, the suffering of people is getting horrible... really it rips my heart
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Bad English
nobody

01.08.2014 at 19:48
Written by Fritillaria on 01.08.2014 at 16:07

I wish this poor reign, middle east, never had oil, the suffering of people is getting horrible... really it rips my heart

oil helped to small nations as Quwait, Qatar , but many cases no, well oil made rich richer, but if there wont be oil, most ppl would live in the stone age in more poor conditions as now , arabs comparing whit Russia invest in the west and has future, Rus after oil .... has not so good perspective
but same time arabob oil ruined football, money city, psg, all arab oil clubs .... 100 euros ticket ... c mon
----

Ilham
attention whore*

01.08.2014 at 20:08
The Arabs didn't get anything out of having oil/gas. Maybe the five thousand Saudi inbred cousin princes did, and a couple others.
Bad English
nobody

01.08.2014 at 20:19
Written by Ilham on 01.08.2014 at 20:08

The Arabs didn't get anything out of having oil/gas. Maybe the five thousand Saudi inbred cousin princes did, and a couple others.

yes sheiks and those rich ppl get not folk , but arab nations are more better preferred life after oil as for example Rus has
----

Ilham
attention whore*

01.08.2014 at 20:22
I am absolutely sure the nations didn't get anything out of it all. A couple skyscrapers to show-off and a few dirty bombs in a hangar doesn't mean progress to me.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]

Login or register to post here.