04. Noche Eterna
05. Rabia y Dolor
06. El Cielo y la Tierra
07. Abaddon
08. Éxodo
09. Almas Errantes
10. Era de Luz

Additional info
Double CD release that includes two different versions - one with English lyrics and a second one with Spanish lyrics.

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 47 users
17.06.2012 - 20:19
Rating: 10
Vikcen
Metálico
Well, in my case i will judge the spanish version, spanish version? yes, the edition of this album contains both, spanish version and english version, great effort from these guys who practically has begun in the scene, this is tenacity, effort, aptitude and conviction in your capacities.

The band has sought and been given a major leap in quality with a careful editing that shows a great sound and a sound proposal that sure will please to the lovers of this kind of metal, definitely power metal mature and very worked, high quality thanks to the talent of all musicians (I hope everyone stays together in the future), from the guitarist until the fantastic drummer (attention to the guitars and the keyboardist) with a great and varied synphonic atmosphere, some touches of folk, spectacular double bass, majestic choirs, vertiginous guitar solos, and definitely i like very much the voice of the singer,the truth is that Miguel's voice is very characteristic and provides a record to the group that mark it with a very clear identity. To mention the fantastic artwork, and in the booklet (all in english) the letters are accompanied by verses from different religious scriptures, helping to understand this conceptual and epic work.

Finishing, you will find an album catchy as hell, very melodic and fast, powerfull with a lot of force, good Power Metal that mixes sharp guitars with complex compositions, symphonies and whiplash, snippets of melodic heavy metal surround a pure and direct power metal.

Hits total: 3504 | This month: 3