Metal Storm logo
Baroness - New Song Streaming Online

"Eula", a brand new song from American sludge metallers Baroness has premiered exclusively and is now available for streaming at this location. This one is the closing track off the first disc from the band's upcoming double album Yellow & Green, set for release on July 17th via Relapse Records.

The band has also previously released the songs "Take My Bones Away", still available for streaming here, and "March To The Sea" over here.

Source: spin.com
Band profile: Baroness
Posted: 26.06.2012 by Void Eater

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 86 users
26.06.2012 - 13:49
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Sounds pretty trippy and mellow. I don't mind it and I think they will probably have some commercial success with this sort of sound. Probably won't appeal to metal fans.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
26.06.2012 - 15:30
MyNameJeff

That's a pretty cool song
26.06.2012 - 16:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Just stream the whole fucking album already so I can throw another low score around.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
26.06.2012 - 17:19
Rupert

I like their new direction. Not that I dislike their old stuff...
26.06.2012 - 17:37
D.T. Metal

Written by Ace Frawley on 26.06.2012 at 13:49

Sounds pretty trippy and mellow. I don't mind it and I think they will probably have some commercial success with this sort of sound. Probably won't appeal to metal fans.

I just saw them as direct support for Meshuggah (with Decapitated opening) and they were received very well by the audience. So I think they will do good with the vast majority of metal folks.
26.06.2012 - 17:50
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Another good song
So, based on what the site says, all the three tracks we heard are from Yellow? If that is really the heavy half I wonder how mellow is Green.
26.06.2012 - 18:15
boaty

Written by Unhealer on 26.06.2012 at 17:50

Another good song
So, based on what the site says, all the three tracks we heard are from Yellow? If that is really the heavy half I wonder how mellow is Green.

I think it's the other way around, all of this is from green, I believe.
26.06.2012 - 18:59
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by boaty on 26.06.2012 at 18:15

I think it's the other way around, all of this is from green, I believe.

Based on what I understood on the website, they are from Yellow. But nevermind, it was easy as checking the album tracklist and yeah, they are all from Yellow.

I'm guessing the songs in Green sound something like Fleet Foxes then ("the pastoral art-rock of Green").
26.06.2012 - 19:11
boaty

Thanks for the clarification, brother!
27.06.2012 - 03:07
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Not bad. I like the atmosphere of the song, reminds me of Silent Hill soundtrack. This should be something I want to check out.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2458 | This month: 7