Metal Storm logo
Testament - Streaming New Song

US thrash metal legends Testament have made their brand new track "True American Hate" available for streaming online. This song is the first taste from the upcoming Dark Roots Of Earth album, set to be released on July 27th (Europe) and July 31st (North America) via Nuclear Blast. The song can be heard exclusively at this location. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Testament
Posted: 27.06.2012 by Red_Travis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 189 users
27.06.2012 - 14:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
If the hate of America can be destructive from the Dark Roots of Earth,.. this album will opens up in an awesome way.

Oh, song is just fucking great.
27.06.2012 - 14:04
BudDa

I love the solo. The rest of the song though is abit weak
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
27.06.2012 - 14:15
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Eargasmic ! all the elements of this song is great especially the solo at the end of song
27.06.2012 - 14:36
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Almost like old days.
----
27.06.2012 - 14:48
DrM
DreaMutilated
Average... The solo is nice, and I do feel that the band is as energetic as ever, but it's just not lifting up. Something's missing.
27.06.2012 - 14:48
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Epic solo! The rest of the song is pretty awesome too, but... *goes back to the solo*.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
27.06.2012 - 15:46
MyNameJeff

I hope the rest of the album is twice as awesome!
27.06.2012 - 17:37
Lit.
Account deleted
Song is indeed average. Vocals are killer. II almost didn't recognize them at first.
27.06.2012 - 19:07
Scuzzy McDouche

This is solid, but I prefer when Chuck uses the style he does on stuff like "More Than Meets the Eye", "John Doe", "Chasing Fear", the whole album on "The Ritual" and "Souls of Black" etc...
27.06.2012 - 19:23
theFIST

The too clean production takes much of the energy that song could have
using the same producer as arch enemy explains a weak sound well
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
27.06.2012 - 22:22
Kwis

Wow, really solid song. Not too much love in the comments though, very very interesting...
28.06.2012 - 02:51
Megadeth88

Reading the reviews I had very high hopes for this song. There's part I enjoyed and there's parts I thought dragged on a bit. Skolnick's solo in the song is a plus, but I wanted a little bit more from him. All in all, I thought it was an average song that could've been better. But I won't complain since most of the thrash I've heard this year has been a big let down.
28.06.2012 - 03:37
Iron Nostarion
Maiden Whore
This is pretty great, it brings back memories to the New Order. I know though Testament will never be the old one and to me that's a plus, they evolved. I think their album will be more complex from what I've heard by Chuck, and then again they always release the weak catchy stuff to the hype and leave the good stuff inside. Say like songs like "Afterlife" being concealed and "More Than Meets The Eye" exposed.
----
To their tombs the people are immured,
There is their gold, treasure and wealth,
The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death
28.06.2012 - 07:09
sbgmetal

Hope the rest of the album sounds as promising
28.06.2012 - 10:00
Murder

I can't wait to hear the whole album... this song sounds pretty good.
28.06.2012 - 18:23
snake? snaaaake!
Account deleted
Lifeless....

Hits total: 3360 | This month: 4