Metal Storm logo
Best Italian Metal Band

13.11.2006 - 22:53
Zenzero
Zenzero
There are some good metal band in Italy, which is the best for you?? And why??
My favourite italian band are Secret Sphere!! I love them but I like other band like White Skull, Rhapdoy, Vision Divine, Sky Lark and other too!!
14.11.2006 - 00:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zenzero on 13.11.2006 at 22:53

There are some good metal band in Italy, which is the best for you?? And why??
My favourite italian band are Secret Sphere!! I love them but I like other band like White Skull, Rhapdoy, Vision Divine, Sky Lark and other too!!

hahahha Pino Scoto and Vanadium and FireTrails
Pino are Italian Ozzy

Man in Italy are werry werry good bands almoust from each gere and I gonna some day eddit this post because I hawe no time for it now but here are some

Doomsword, Forgoten Tomb, Sadist, Gothica, Mandragona Scream, and yeah +doom, melo black and some gothic and avangard bands realy Italian, French, germjan scene kick of others

I think I need time check M PC whit all italian bands what I had, but belive me there are a lotv of good bands

Italian bvands specely doom, black, gothic its so amazing, poetic, deep, clasic, live, emotional and ''Mentalita Musica Old School''

Realy Realy Deep respect its Chianti who makes them so poetical and emotional
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.11.2006 - 01:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Cadaveric Crematorium is my favorite Italian metal band. They play a mixture of brutal death metal and goregrind, and they're pretty fucking good at it. The songs are pretty catchy, while being pretty brutal at the same time.
14.11.2006 - 02:12
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I think that the best italian band is Lacuna Coil, Rhapsody Of Fire is excellent too, but imo, they're very monotone now, so , I choose Lacuna Coil
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
14.11.2006 - 04:00
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I'm not a big fan of Italian Metal, but I really like a traditional Doom act called ALL SOUL'S DAY... crushing music, with a good vocalist and well, their album is awesome, that's all...
14.11.2006 - 05:02
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Obviously Rhapsody (Of fire), White Skull is great, his vocalist is awesoma. Also Lacuna Coil, nice gothic metal.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
14.11.2006 - 14:44
Damnated
Churchburner
italian metal is becoming better and better. and I'm talking black metal here. first there was Bulldözer, then Opera IX, but the the number drasticly increased in the last couple of years, and not just the quantity is in increase, but the quality too. bands like Mortuary Drape, Beatrik, Forgotten Tomb, Aborym, Sleeping Village are amongst the best in their genre.

There's a tone that I'm forgetting right now, so I'll be back.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
14.11.2006 - 21:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 14.11.2006 at 14:44

italian metal is becoming better and better. and I'm talking black metal here. first there was Bulldözer, then Opera IX, but the the number drasticly increased in the last couple of years, and not just the quantity is in increase, but the quality too. bands like Mortuary Drape, Beatrik, Forgotten Tomb, Aborym, Sleeping Village are amongst the best in their genre.

There's a tone that I'm forgetting right now, so I'll be back.

Man AC Wild and bulldozer its such, such such clasic secend Italian clasic metal band after Vanadium so great and amazing banger2:
----

apos;'
[image]
14.11.2006 - 21:35
Hellish Star
Doomsword: original band who mixes some melodic doom metal with great heavy metal.(www.myspace.com/doomsword1 )

Eldritch: great progressive power/thrash band, very much influenced by US metal
(www.myspace.com/neighbourhell)

Adramelch: mix Fates Warning with Manilla Road and you will have this fantastic band (www.myspace.com/adramelch )
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
14.11.2006 - 22:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hellish Star on 14.11.2006 at 21:35

Doomsword: original band who mixes some melodic doom metal with great heavy metal.(www.myspace.com/doomsword1 )

Eldritch: great progressive power/thrash band, very much influenced by US metal
(www.myspace.com/neighbourhell)

Adramelch: mix Fates Warning with Manilla Road and you will have this fantastic band (www.myspace.com/adramelch )

About Doomsword I agree also try Thunderstorm

But Eldricht ist that band from Firenze? If yes sorry I dont agree whit you, you're intruduce me whit planty good kick ass bands but not this one I dont like it so much
----

apos;'
[image]
14.11.2006 - 23:00
Vidrageon
Account deleted
Elvenking, for me, and Doomsword.
15.11.2006 - 03:19
danzig111
Account deleted
Rhapsody (Of Fire) HANDS DOWNNN!

there are other great abnds from Italy but they own! They are the most talented and most imaginative
16.11.2006 - 04:15
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Elvenking, I love folk metal, and the fact they use an actual violin as opposed to a synth is really cool.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
16.11.2006 - 12:01
VenoM_BM
Account deleted
My vote goes for one of the best prog metal bands around Eldritch, Neighbourhell being one of the best albums released this year. Other great bands: Doomsword, Blood Thirsty Demons & Crimson Dawn.
16.11.2006 - 15:19
Warman
Erotic Stains
Graveworm 'cuz that is the only italian band I listen to, I think
----
16.11.2006 - 15:44
Zenzero
Zenzero
I've never heard some of these bands!!! Maybe I have to listen their songs quickly!!
19.11.2006 - 19:03
NotreNie
Account deleted
Macbeth is pretty good, older Lacuna Coil too.
I was disappointed in Karmacode, it was hardly metal at all. :[
19.11.2006 - 20:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 19.11.2006 at 19:03

I agree whit you about LC I never realy had liked Cristina and LC but only song what I like ''Dead man Walks'' thay more care nowdays about money and imige how ''mentalita ultras old style''
----

apos;'
[image]
20.11.2006 - 11:10
FOOCK Nam
First Italian band I listend was Rhapsody and now is Rhapsody Of Fire good and popular enough, then Graveworm, high-technic musicians, then Theatres Des Vampires, good one, and Crown Of Autumn, a band has gothic and folk element.
20.11.2006 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.11.2006 at 11:10

First Italian band I listend was Rhapsody and now is Rhapsody Of Fire good and popular enough, then Graveworm, high-technic musicians, then Theatres Des Vampires, good one, and Crown Of Autumn, a band has gothic and folk element.

WOW thenk's for info me about Crown Of Autumn I didnt know that band, but I check it its so greeat and I like it I try fimnd something in net about it, thank's man
----

apos;'
[image]
20.11.2006 - 14:41
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 20.11.2006 at 13:41

Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.11.2006 at 11:10

WOW thenk's for info me about Crown Of Autumn I didnt know that band, but I check it its so greeat and I like it I try fimnd something in net about it, thank's man

Yeah, Crown Of Autumn is a good band. First I heard that from a man, he said this band is really good, then I downloaded his upload. Im not sure about this band genre, they only release one full length since formed till now, if you listen to it, what will you think of this genre it is? And Im just curious a bit that how did you check them so fast? They dont have any official site or myspace profile.
20.11.2006 - 15:28
duyhung
Account deleted
i think the best (and the most famous) Italian band is Rhapsody (Of Fire). I also like Secret Sphere and Stormlord
20.11.2006 - 15:59
FOOCK Nam
Written by Guest on 20.11.2006 at 15:28

i think the best (and the most famous) Italian band is Rhapsody (Of Fire). I also like Secret Sphere and Stormlord

Yeah, Rhapsody Of Fire is most well known, all their stuff are good. I too think they are best among Italian bands because of whole factors to consider "best band".

Stormlord I 've listened once, melodic, symphonic combined with extreme and shrill voice, good one, as for Secret Sphere, never heard of.
20.11.2006 - 17:46
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Definately Lacuna Coil, even though they're not metal, but somehow they get pushed into this genre too often and as some people have mentioned them as well... I've been a fan of their music for years now, and In A Reverie and Comalies are both great albums, even though Comalies flirts with pop. Very listenable and enjoyable, even though I don't listen to them as much as I used to.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
20.11.2006 - 17:48
duyhung
Account deleted
Written by FOOCK Nam on 20.11.2006 at 15:59

Written by Guest on 20.11.2006 at 15:28

Yeah, Rhapsody Of Fire is most well known, all their stuff are good. I too think they are best among Italian bands because of whole factors to consider "best band".

Stormlord I 've listened once, melodic, symphonic combined with extreme and shrill voice, good one, as for Secret Sphere, never heard of.

If you like Rhapsody Of Fire, you should try Secret Sphere, another graet power metal band.
20.11.2006 - 18:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Jet_viking hahaha MA man MA and thay saysits symphonic/black metal but I hawnt hear them, i just read lyrics
@duyhung - Stormlord are weryy good band I love it

someone likes/knows Sadist techical/death meatl from Genoa?
----

apos;'
[image]
20.11.2006 - 22:52
NotreNie
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 19.11.2006 at 20:39

Written by Guest on 19.11.2006 at 19:03

I agree whit you about LC I never realy had liked Cristina and LC but only song what I like ''Dead man Walks'' thay more care nowdays about money and imige how ''mentalita ultras old style''

Lacuna Coil was my favorite band, I accepted the changes in Comalies because it was actually pretty decent. But now, Karmacode is a fucking dissapointment. Like, its somewhat mediocre. I read that Andrea Ferro (the male lead singer) was suppose to get more singing part. Did he? No. Instead we got Korn-like gutair sounds. That was one of the reasons why I liked Lacuna Coil too, because they're sound was very European. :/
I'll have to disagree with you on one thing and say that I don't think they're just doing it for the money. I just think that they're being influenced wayy too much by other bands, and they're forgetting to be themselves. Prehaps they're next album will be better.
:]
20.11.2006 - 23:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@NotreNie - Well you're young you hawe many years to discovere new bands and belive me maybe some day you will discovere Italian bands, I know thay hawe werry werry good gothic, doom, black scene and one day maybe xmass hollyday I made list I just need find my papers and post all bands what I had hear of italy

LC sounds Europeian If you wanna Europeian sound hmmm try bands from Scandinavia, germany/France and post Comunistic Countries you will feel Europeian sound, pure, emotional whit soul belive me, read some my posts where are sugest me xxxxx style band, you will find something interesting
----

apos;'
[image]
21.11.2006 - 07:53
?Bodomchild?
Well u have a lot of bands of differents styles like Stormlord in BM, Elvenking in Folk,Labyrinth in Power and much more, i really like Stormlord,Elvenking,Labyrith,Rhapsody of Fire and of course NANOWAR !! and if u see all that bands are strong bands for each genre
----
asd
21.11.2006 - 08:07
Linak
I Own You Bitch
And just one person has mentioned Opera IX? *outraged* ah seriously, they are underrated, no they're not bad, they're underrated! hah, now seriously, I love that band, out of the whole bunch, of all bands, that is MY band
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.