Metal Storm logo
Agrypnie

29.06.2012 - 21:01
The Turbanator

Thought I'd start a thread for these guys. Started by Marcel Va. Traumschänder, frontman for Nocte Obducta (black metal band from Germany).

They have released 3 full lengths, 1 EP and their first release was a split with Fated.

Anyway, these guys are good. For me, their best release is "F51.4" which is their first full length. Reason I like it most than others is because it is darker. They don't sound as dark anymore with their other releases but that doesn't mean they are not good.

Highly recommended band. They're also releasing a new album this year, somewhere in September I think. Can't wait for that one.

I'll post a song from each album, check it out and lemme know what you think!

F51.4 - Masken

Exit - Mauern

16[485] - Kadavergehorsam
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.06.2012 - 21:02
The Turbanator

Also if you haven't check out Nocte Obducta, do so now! Both these bands are excellent!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.06.2012 - 21:30
InnerSelf
proofread free
Agrypnie are imo a stand out Post-Black band because they still hold on to their personality and unique sound, they have put out some really remarkable stuff and have evolved a lot since their debut. the musicianship is brilliant and their music radiates confidence.
Asche was a great EP, hopefully the upcoming Full-length will live up to my expectations.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.