All 3 Is Good6
Automatic5
Semi Automatic0

Total votes: 37

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 01.07.2012 at 16:59
What cars do you prefere more
There is 3 posibilities and what do you prefere

I personaly like only automatical, Its been long since I drove a car but manual is pain in ass, you need work whit legs, arms, its totaly nonsence to me
I prefere only automatical cars, you simply drive, car do all itr self, ok reverse but its easy , no work whit legs 2 pedales, one gass one brake
I know it was stupid think to do but I start even use one leg for gass one for brake, its easy one leg gass one rfake, even its totaly aganst all driving rules, but I dont care since I never willd rive manual car. I did it also when I have forth lift truck practice (it was 3 day job only) one gass, one brake, its much easyer,
So for me only automatic, IMO all manual cars can disapear , we have new loyouts, new HD TV, new PC whatever, why we need keep this old fassion crap manual car ?

Page 3 of 3

Dima

13.05.2014 at 16:05
Written by theFIST on 13.05.2014 at 15:45

dsg is useful, i quite dislike using the clutch pedal, but the car shifting automatically would annoy me a lot, especially with something low powered
my mother has a VW Touran, and if i want a acceptable acceleration with that i have to rev close to the red range even in first gear

Well in a small hatchback like mine, one has no real legitimate reason to rev to 7000+. If anything one should shift up at half the revs. In your case however, the weight obviously is a problem (and maybe car age). I'd hate to drive a big MPV like that :/
deadone
Mainstream Whore

14.05.2014 at 01:56
Written by Bad English on 13.05.2014 at 13:51

Written by deadone on 13.05.2014 at 03:13

I prefer automatics coz I'm lazy and also I live in a really hilly city so it's constantly going up and down gears.

My current car is a manual.

tou live in a desert so britiush classic landrover is best for your country if you like wildenrness

Mate, I'm several thousand kilometers and a stretch of water away from the desert. - we have forests and most of the countryside has an English vibe to it.

As for 4WD vehicles, every Aussie worth his salt knows that nothing beats the Toyota Landcruiser when it comes to heavy off road gear, especially the V8 turbo diesel J70 series. That's one tough bus!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Login or register to post here.