Metal Storm logo
Symphonity - Bass Player Passes Away

Bassist Tomá? Čelechovský of the Czech Republic-based classical symphonic power metal band Symphonity (formerly Nemesis) has unfortunately lost his battle with pancreatic cancer on June 27th.

The band left the following message on their website: "It has been almost a year since the last news entry on our website. Many of you asked for any news about the band, new record and it's my duty to share these news finally with you. While writing you last summer about some difficulties we had to deal with, nothing I knew of what was going to happen this year. In 2010 Olaf's wife Petra was diagnosed with stomach cancer and soon passed away. This was the reason why Herbie stepped in to fill for Olaf and we didn't have to cancel the show in Zlin. It seemed for a while that things would go back to normal when a twist of fate came again."

"Even though it's not an easy task, with sorrowful heart, I would like to let you all know that our band-mate and bass player of Symphonity, Tomá? Čelechovský, lost his battle with pancreas cancer in the evening of Wednesday, June 27th, 2012. He fought hard to his very last breath but this uphill battle could not be won."

Source: symphonity.com
Band profile: Symphonity
Posted: 02.07.2012 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 57 users
02.07.2012 - 21:14
Lit.
Account deleted
R.I.P.
02.07.2012 - 21:21
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Rest In Peace.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
02.07.2012 - 23:35
PocketMetal

Cancer
he looks like a nice guy , RIP
03.07.2012 - 05:23
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Always sad to read these news. May he rest in peace.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2210 | This month: 7