Metal Storm logo
Hate - Begin Work On New Album, Title Revealed

Polish extreme metal machine Hate have begun work on their new and eighth album entitled Solarflesh. The album will be released worldwide via Napalm Records in January 2013.

The band's leader, Adam "ATF Sinner" Buszko states: "Here we are in Sound Division Studio in Warsaw working with Filip "Heinrich" Hałucha and Arek "Malta" Malczewski (Behemoth's soundguy) behind the console. We are aware that Solarflesh is going to be our sickest, most hypnotic and diverse album up to date - the biggest challenge and definitely new chapter in our career. It's not just like recording another album... It's a real transition!

On this album we definitely explore new territories and push the boundaries of this beautiful and sick genre to its absolute limits! The material contains 12 collages. Most of them are insanely fast (270 bpm). Others are groovy, trance-like mantras that seem to haunt you forever. They all have rich background of samples and other elements that make them sound multidimensional. We also have several dark ambient compositions that seem like complete avant-garde. I've been working on them with Michal Staczkun, the guy who did excellent job on our previous album Erebos. We are also working on a few songs with Androniki Skoula, a singer from Greece, known for her involvement in the project Chaostar, as well as collaboration with Septicflesh and Rotting Christ. She's adding some "Hellenic" flair to the songs that makes them even more elaborate. The album will be mixed by Wieslawski Bros (Hertz Studio) next month."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate
Posted: 03.07.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 41 users
03.07.2012 - 18:47
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
Quote:

push the boundaries of this beautiful and sick genre to its absolute limits!...Most of them are insanely fast (270 bpm).

Does this mean they are planning to switch gears into the Brutal area of the death metal genre? I wasn't too impressed with Erebos or Morphosis but Anaclassis was awesome, I would be down for hearing a more Brutal version of that era of Hate. The "270bpm" bit has got my interest peaked for sure so we shall have to see what this album sounds like...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

03.07.2012 - 19:36
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I don't think they'll venture into bdm territory, but I wouldn't be surprised if they continued with the Behemoth worship only at a much faster pace.

Maybe they'll try their hand at some Anaal Nathrakh worship if they do decide to "evolve" or whatever. In any case, all I'm really hoping for is some identity.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.07.2012 - 11:30
Mr. Meat Hook
It sounded Luke a Behemoth carbon-copy before, good to see they're expanding.
04.07.2012 - 11:37
rogall
Account deleted
Can't wait!

Hits total: 2195 | This month: 4