Metal Storm logo
Blodarv - New Video Online

Danish black metallers Blodarv have released a new video for the song "I Blaek Og Blod", which is due to appear on their upcoming full-length album Gâst, expected to be out at end of 2012 via Selfmutilation Services. The video for the track "I Blaek Og Blod", which translated means "In Ink And Blood", was filmed in Hammerknuden amongst the ruins of Hammershus on the island of Bornholm, where the band originates and where its founder Hugin lives. You can watch the video below.

Hugin had this to say about the song: "As always with Blodarv we have used both Danish and English lyrics on the album, and on this particular track the lyrics happen to be in Danish. Gâst itself contains material that is a lot darker than perhaps you would expect when you listen to "I Blaek Og Blod", so the track is definitely not representative of the entire album itself. Metaphorical speaking, it's just a chapter extracted from a complete book."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blodarv
Posted: 15.07.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 35 users
15.07.2012 - 16:08
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Amazing music. This is going to be one of great black metal releases of the year.
15.07.2012 - 23:30
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
I love the song! but it was kinda ruined by the video clip

Hits total: 2393 | This month: 8