Metal Storm logo
Krisiun - Announce European Tour Dates, Re-Sign With Century Media

Brazilian brutal death metallers Krisiun have announced their appearance at several summer festivals in the month of August, mixed with a few club shows. You can see the dates below.

Krisiun - European Summer Tour Dates:

09.08.12 - CZE, Jaroměř - Brutal Assault Festival
11.08.12 - GER, Chemnitz - Rock Im Betonwerk
13.08.12 - GER, Osnabrück - Bastard Club
15.08.12 - GER, Hamburg - Hafenklang
16.08.12 - NED, Tilburg - O13
17.08.12 - GER, Dinkelsbühl - Summer Breeze Festival
19.08.12 - FRA, Theix, Motocultor Festival

Furthermore, Century Media has just renewed their working relationship with the band by re-signing with them for a new record deal. And since this deal also includes the band's entire back catalog, a re-issue of their demo tapes will be released in the fall of 2012 to celebrate the extended cooperation between the band and label. More info will follow soon.

The band commented: "We are very proud to announce that we are re-signing for a new deal with Century Media Records. We have been with the label since the year 2000 and I guess we've achieved a lot for an extreme metal band. Also we got nothing to complain about, we are living a hard moment for the phonographic industry but we just like them will keep working hard to spread Metal around the globe. Now it's a new era for us on the label and we are excited about this and we will push things even harder to make this a successful partnership."

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Krisiun
Posted: 17.07.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 44 users
17.07.2012 - 21:56
Misfit74

Great news here. Krisiun have been on a roll lately with one quality album after another. Look forward to more high-quality production releases from them in the future. The deserve the support. They bring it live, too.
18.07.2012 - 06:09
rafroes

Best brazilian band in my opinion. They deserve to be very successful.
18.07.2012 - 06:11
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I think I already madye them enough money when I bought their new album. Come to Kanada and maybe I'll go to all your shows. And break my big name band concert virginity!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2747 | This month: 2