Metal Storm logo
Pokemon

Original post

Posted by CyberSymphony, 23.07.2012 - 13:27
I see that there isn't a topic on Pokemon, so here it is.

Here you can discuss your opinions on Pokemon, from the games to the animation series.

Have fun...
31.07.2012 - 18:21
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 25.07.2012 at 20:50

And my favorite pokemon is:

Always liked Primeape. But battle-wise he is a bit of a stinker.
10.11.2012 - 22:33
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Anyone played the new Black/White 2 games yet?
05.01.2013 - 23:34
Mattybu

Written by CyberSymphony on 10.11.2012 at 22:33

I have White 2. It's pretty good, I would recommend it even if you played the other ones. I haven't gotten very far yet. You can get Riolu at like level 5 which is legit lol.
06.01.2013 - 12:36
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by Mattybu on 05.01.2013 at 23:34

Written by CyberSymphony on 10.11.2012 at 22:33

I have White 2. It's pretty good, I would recommend it even if you played the other ones. I haven't gotten very far yet. You can get Riolu at like level 5 which is legit lol.

I did buy Black 2 but it was faulty and took it back and got my money back. Probably not going to buy the game until much later. I have read the walkthrough but that's about it.
12.10.2013 - 10:38
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
New Pokemon X and Y comes out tomorrow (the 12th of October 2013) I'm super stoked !! If you get it on launch day you get a free Torchic with speed Boost ability through the mystery gift function, damn girl.
----
Coldgrits
10.01.2014 - 07:03
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
If you like shirts and gen one pokemon particularly then have fun throwing your money at these. I can't choose and there can be only one!

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2523/Red_Companion/

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2467/Green_Companion/

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2524/Blue_Companion/
----
Coldgrits
26.03.2014 - 09:13
toxx
Supreme being
I downloaded an emulator for my android phone a while back. Should not have done that. Many, many hours of pokémon-playing followed. Only FireRed though, but so much fun!
16.04.2014 - 14:17
Silent Jay

I loved the Pokemon when I was a child and continued to enjoy the games into adulthood as it really is a great series. I used to own every main Pokemon game upto and including Diamond and Pearl but my NDS and all the games I had for it went missing/stolen shortly before the release of Platinum. I haven't gotten around to replacing any of it as of yet so I've missed out on the Gen II remakes, Gen V and now Gen VI. I've recently downloaded a great emulator for Mac called OpenEmu that runs NDS games (amongst many other consoles) beautifully so using that for the time being until I can afford to get up to date for real. I've already gone back through FireRed and LeafGreen (choosing a different starter, different in-game team and making parallel choices etc) and will play through (in this order) Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and Pearl before Platinum. Then I will work through HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. I'll play them as legit as I can just as I would when I had them for real but eventually using a program called Pokegen to modify my save states to somewhat 'trade' with myself. It doesn't run 3DS games though so won't be able to experience X and Y for a while yet. From what I've seen they look like damn good additions to the series and look forward to finally play them when I do.
27.04.2014 - 07:19
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Anyone played Zeta/Omnicron and know what's the earliest ice one you can get?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
15.05.2014 - 09:46
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I'm just getting into the hacked pokemon roms. Just got a cyclods flashcart, which with further canoodling I can get it to run things like Pokemon Glazed and Adventure Red. Looking into Zeta/Omnichrome too.
----
Coldgrits
05.11.2023 - 11:24
Netzach
Planewalker
I've been playing all the handheld games up until US/UM as I don't own a Switch and the PC emulators leave much to be desired in terms of stability. But one day I'm gonna play them to. I've been an unashamed Pokémon nerd since I was a small child and never stopped loving the games, and I've even watched every episode of the anime.

How would you rate the movies? My top 3 would be Spell of the Unown, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, and Mewtwo Strikes Back, with honourable mention to Detective: Pikachu and the reboot movies that's been coming lately.

If anyone here plays Pokémon GO I could use some more friends there. My user name is JJnetZach so feel free to add me (and send giftsss)