Metal Storm logo
London 2012 Olympics

Original post

Posted by Koen Smits, 27.07.2012 - 18:41
Here you can discuss every minute of the 2012 London Summer Olympics.
02.08.2012 - 19:11
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 02.08.2012 at 17:55

The only reason we specify field hockey is because we also have ice hockey.

which is called ice hockey

but then again that name is actually accurate unlike football over in the US and Canada, that should be renamed to hand egg.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.08.2012 - 19:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.08.2012 at 19:11

Written by Troy Killjoy on 02.08.2012 at 17:55

The only reason we specify field hockey is because we also have ice hockey.

which is called ice hockey

but then again that name is actually accurate unlike football over in the US and Canada, that should be renamed to hand egg.

hahahahah indeed but officaly it calls ice hockey , ok oofical TV guide here will write is hockej , but all folk and even tv reporters say only hockey :p

Abbatour yes , Iceland is maybe handball ''best'' look how many ppl lives there and how many good teams are there so I hope we will win but ......you never know
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.08.2012 - 00:42
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
To quote my buddy Joe, "ever since someone pointed out the London Olympics logo looks like Lisa Simpson performing oral sex I cannot look at it without laughing."

----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.08.2012 - 01:04
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Guest on 02.08.2012 at 17:54

Unfair judgment by Frank Scharmach German referee against Ali Mazaheri Iranian Boxer has disgraced these Olympic games, I say Ali is a hero no matter what the results are

the Iranian boxer?

Did you see the poor South Korean bastard? he knocked down the Azerbaijani boxer SIX times in one round. SIX! and lost the decision.

Olympic Boxing, international boxing, any sport with international judges are corrupt... see also Roy Jones Junior pummeling some other poor Korean bastard in the '88 Seoul Olympics and losing. Or the Winter Olympics where two pairs of gold medals were handed out for paired figure skating after the French judge got caught trying to sell her votes on that event o the Russians if they would vote a French skater high in another competition.

at least Badminton cleared out all the losers.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.08.2012 - 01:05
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BitterCOld on 03.08.2012 at 00:42

To quote my buddy Joe, "ever since someone pointed out the London Olympics logo looks like Lisa Simpson performing oral sex I cannot look at it without laughing."

cannot undo the mental picture hahahah
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

03.08.2012 - 01:07
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BitterCOld on 03.08.2012 at 01:04

at least Badminton cleared out all the losers.

a great and brave decision that disqualifying all four teams. And the two SOuth Korean teams and their coaches have been burned to the ground by the Korean press and public apparently. Good on them.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

03.08.2012 - 01:45
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Koreans have been repeatedly screwed in these olympics - the female fencer got f'd. The boxer at least won a day later when the decision was overturned.

i think the only way to guarantee you win an Olympic boxing match is to beat your opponent unconscious.
----

03.08.2012 - 15:18
helofloki

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.08.2012 at 16:07

Written by helofloki on 02.08.2012 at 15:54

America as they said 'young' in women's field hockey. Good athletes, but wicked impatient in the offensive zone, unable to maintain control of the ball and ultimately unable to score. Did not realize how popular this sport was around the rest of the world and kinda bummed the US is so weird to not even send a men's team.

The US men's team did not qualify for the Olympics. It's not as if you can send anyone you'd like.

Oh I understand, I was more referring to the attitude towards field hockey in the US. I can't really think of any other sport where we just decided it was women's game and not a men's. Pretty strange.
03.08.2012 - 16:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Lasse Karonen did not get gold in 1500m rowing he was 4th ;(

Im watching track n field athl now all what I can .... female tri step jump or what it calls and hight jump, great events and athlets are sexy russian and belarussian hight jumpers I cheer for them
----

apos;'
[image]
03.08.2012 - 18:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since I have malaria I cant follow OG anymore but Swe 1-2 France in female football I saw moments of game and Swe shood make goal there was chances
----

apos;'
[image]
03.08.2012 - 19:30
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Swimming records are being broken like anything and boy! Rebecca Soni is on fire. Her body is great face is horrible. On the other hand, Aussie sensation Stephanie Rice is dumped and been ripped apart in her events. She is just crushed. Poor show. Good luck for their team events btw.

Well, anyone know what's happening in Village? I mean in sense of banging or something?.---Any news?
03.08.2012 - 20:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2 Molodoba athlets has been disqualify ... might get 4 years ban
----

apos;'
[image]
04.08.2012 - 02:07
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Jebus. in glancing at the 153 points scored by the US men's basketball team yesterday i assumed they ran up the score. they shot over 70% from the field... over 63% from three, which means probably about 80% from two. unreal. for comparison's sake Steve Kerr holds the NBA career three point percentage record at like 45.9%.

that is just unreal shooting.
----

04.08.2012 - 02:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 04.08.2012 at 02:07

Jebus. in glancing at the 153 points scored by the US men's basketball team yesterday i assumed they ran up the score. they shot over 70% from the field... over 63% from three, which means probably about 80% from two. unreal. for comparison's sake Steve Kerr holds the NBA career three point percentage record at like 45.9%.

that is just unreal shooting.

this is why I did not watch it way to much points seems real fights will be in semies and lil in quarters, but I dont see any who can stop USA , maybe Spain, Argentina, but nobody alse , USA has OG gold in basket, they can only lost whit soem bloopers, but US team is way to good
----

apos;'
[image]
04.08.2012 - 21:11
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
If the mens American swimmers lose the medley relay tonight I will run around the block naked...
----
rekt
04.08.2012 - 21:11
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 03.08.2012 at 19:30

Well, anyone know what's happening in Village? I mean in sense of banging or something?.---Any news?

lol, was waiting for someone to make a post about this...
----
rekt
04.08.2012 - 23:34
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by tea[m]ster on 04.08.2012 at 21:11

If the mens American swimmers lose the medley relay tonight I will run around the block naked...

Now you don't have to do that. Congrats! Phelps did it again.
05.08.2012 - 03:48
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Hmmm, I haven't really been sitting down and watching it like that, but like in bars they've shown the track & field. I've seen that in one, Jamaica fucking beat us.....but in the other (the athlete's last name was Pinder), he came first place....way to go!

In the swimming, I was rooting for Vanderpool-Wallace. We actually went to school together, same graduating class. But I haven't heard from her in years, I wonder if she remembers me. She did great in the heat, but recently she came 8th in one race. Well, hey she's still 8th in the whole world so it's all good
05.08.2012 - 07:00
Baz Anderson

We're doing awesome in the Olympics now. Third on the medal table by a long way - behind USA and China. Couldn't ask for more really.
05.08.2012 - 08:33
kesh
Account deleted
^ I'm just glad were beating the French (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!) after our slow start an there President, Mr Holland saying we could share Frances gold medals as Europeans. Which to be fair, if the medal table was made up with the EU, the EU would be miles ahead of the US an China. Nearly twice as many i think.

Written by BitterCOld on 03.08.2012 at 00:42

It so does.

Written by Bad English on 03.08.2012 at 18:34

Since I have malaria

WTH Get well mate.
05.08.2012 - 09:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Baz Anderson on 05.08.2012 at 07:00

We're doing awesome in the Olympics now. Third on the medal table by a long way - behind USA and China. Couldn't ask for more really.

Just wait and watch for Athletic events. Britons gonna get more.
05.08.2012 - 16:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 05.08.2012 at 08:33

WTH Get well mate.

Well I dunbno what is iot docs also so I think malaria, but it did not sop me see Iced Earth

Swe has medale in female thiatlon
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2012 - 17:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Van Rijsselberghe totally dominating the windsurfing. Still a qualification race to go and the medal race as well and he is already certain of the golden medal.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.08.2012 - 18:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Whyl I slep Swe won gold in sailing boths
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2012 - 19:11
Baz Anderson

Andy Murray just dominated Roger Federer in straight sets, that's crazy. Revenge for last month I guess.
05.08.2012 - 20:09
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Zhou Lulu of China has taken gold in the women's 75kg Weightlifting with a new World Record total of 333kg. Well done. It's a terrific show.
05.08.2012 - 22:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

Since I have malaria

where would you have contracted malaria?

And with malaria one can easily watch tv, let me guarantee you. I have had malaria contracted it in malaysia in 1990. And there is no problem watching tv when you have a bout of it, which lasts one, two days at most before going away from some time and then re-emerging again.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.08.2012 - 23:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.08.2012 at 22:18

Since I have malaria

where would you have contracted malaria?

And with malaria one can easily watch tv, let me guarantee you. I have had malaria contracted it in malaysia in 1990. And there is no problem watching tv when you have a bout of it, which lasts one, two days at most before going away from some time and then re-emerging again.

Dunno where I have same sypthoms like malaria desiese, docs can find diagnoses, whats wrong whit me last week, I was OK yesterday but after headbanging I have same syphtons and docs ask if I havent been in Asia, Africa or any contacts whit such ppl, so .... I need go to doc tommrow when blod test results be beck

But its poossible get in Europe to, one moscito bite to ppl who has it and you get same bite , its possible

Im not doc maybe I overheat my self in sun or Im pregnent

my mothers BF has worked in Zambia and N Africa , his friend had malaria whit same sympthoms so ... he said I need do tests
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2012 - 23:13
Reza
Account deleted
Finally Hamid Sourian won the first gold medal for Iran
05.08.2012 - 23:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 05.08.2012 at 23:05

Dunno where I have same sypthoms like malaria desiese, docs can find diagnoses, whats wrong whit me last week, I was OK yesterday but after headbanging I have same syphtons and docs ask if I havent been in Asia, Africa or any contacts whit such ppl,

Malaria is not contagious you can't get it from contact with people who have it. you need to be stung by a malaria mosquito (which is special type of mosquito) and those don't live in Europe.

Quote:

But its poossible get in Europe to, one moscito bite to ppl who has it and you get same bite , its possible

see, what I just wrote.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996