Metal Storm logo
Barge To Hell 2012 - Mayhem Added To The Line-Up

Norwegian black metallers Mayhem are the latest addition to Barge To Hell 2012, the world's most extreme metal cruise.

They will bring mayhem to the barge fun alongside the other confirmed bands: Behemoth, Sepultura, Moonspell, Hypocrisy, Paradise Lost, Enslaved, At The Gates, Sodom, Rotting Christ, Soilwork, Belphegor, Six Feet Under, Krisiun, Artillery, Possessed, Sacred Reich, Sanctuary, Holy Moses, Kampfar, Morgoth, Hackneyed, Loudblast, Sólstafir, Napalm Death, Municipal Waste and Corrosion Of Conformity.

Barge To Hell will sail Monday, December 3rd, from Miami, Florida, to Nassau, Bahamas, and will not return you to the real world for five days until Friday, December 7th. Tickets can be purchased here. For all the details on the festival cruise, please visit http://www.bargetohell.com.

Source: bargetohell.com
Event: Barge To Hell 2012
Posted: 29.07.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
30.07.2012 - 23:34
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I don't understand the appeal of cruises, but the prospect of knocking a buncha beer back with Onkel Tom and the rest of Sodom/Sakis and the rest of Rotting Christ sounds fucking awesome haha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2850 | This month: 6