Metal Storm logo
A Life Once Lost - Reveal New Album Title And Release Date

A Life Once Lost has recently completed the recording sessions of their upcoming album and has now unveiled its title and release date. The American metalcore band's sixth opus is entitled Ecstatic Trance and will be out on October 23rd in North America and on November 16th in the rest of the world through Season Of Mist.

Ecstatic Trance, the follow-up to 2007's Iron Gag, was recorded at Planet Red in Richmond, Virginia. Planet Red is owned and operated by producer Andreas Magnusson (The Black Dahlia Murder, Impending Doom). The album art will be illustrated by Brian Baker. So, watch out for that.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: A Life Once Lost
Posted: 01.08.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 27 users
01.08.2012 - 10:25
btbamfan20

FUCKING FINALLY!!!
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
01.08.2012 - 17:26
Rupert

Damn it's been a while eh?
01.08.2012 - 20:05
deathflea

I saw them live @ Great Scott in Allston (Boston) on June 26th. They were pretty great live, a lot of energy. Their live set consisted of about 70% new material... it wasn't bad, just felt kind of uninspired. None of the new songs they played had even half the intensity that Vulture, Firewater Joyride or Others Die has.

Hopefully the album has a few gems on it, but I think they're starting to go the way of the uninspired. I hope they prove me wrong!

Hits total: 2984 | This month: 6