Metal Storm logo
Becoming The Archetype - New Album Details

After last year's riveting Celestial Completion album, US progressive metalcore band Becoming The Archetype has revealed details about their new upcoming fifth album. It will be titled I Am and is set to be released on September 18th through Solid State Records. The artwork and tracklist were unveiled and can be seen below. The album was produced by Shane Frisby.

You can also listen to a sample of the new track "The Time Bender" below and unlock the remainder of the song by spreading the word for others to listen.

I Am tracklist:

01. The Ocean Walker
02. The Time Bender
03. The Eyes Of The Storm
04. The Sky Bearer
05. The Machine Killer
06. The War Ender
07. The Weapon Breaker
08. The Planet Maker
09. The Sun Eater
10. I AM

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Becoming The Archetype
Posted: 15.08.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 43 users
15.08.2012 - 15:42
musclassia

Hoping for a vast improvement on the previous album, which was a huge disappointment considering how great the first 3 are, but with the founding members all gone and the not particularly interesting sample, setting my sights pretty low. Such a shame if this band turns crap though.
15.08.2012 - 17:20
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by musclassia on 15.08.2012 at 15:42

Hoping for a vast improvement on the previous album, which was a huge disappointment considering how great the first 3 are, but with the founding members all gone and the not particularly interesting sample, setting my sights pretty low. Such a shame if this band turns crap though.

All the original founding members may be gone but guitarist Seth Hecox (Count Seth) has written music and played on all of the band's full-length releases.
15.08.2012 - 17:34
musclassia

Written by Guest on 15.08.2012 at 17:20

All the original founding members may be gone but guitarist Seth Hecox (Count Seth) has written music and played on all of the band's full-length releases.

I know, I'm not complaining about them going by a different name, but a change in sound might be expected given the shift in band members, especially with the departure of Jason Wisdom. Ah well, as long as it sounds good I don't care, but I'm not particularly hopeful.
15.08.2012 - 20:33
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
I thought the latest was pretty good. Huh... Nice artwork!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.08.2012 - 03:36
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by musclassia on 15.08.2012 at 17:34

I know, I'm not complaining about them going by a different name, but a change in sound might be expected given the shift in band members, especially with the departure of Jason Wisdom. Ah well, as long as it sounds good I don't care, but I'm not particularly hopeful.

I agree. It is sad to see Jason and Duck leave. I know both of them personally (Duck is the brother-in-law to one of my closest friends) but they both are in a place in their lives where the band is not something they can do. All we, as fans, can do is support the band in continuing to make great music.
----
(space for rent)
16.08.2012 - 06:27
infernaldeath87

I liked the previous record and I bet this one will pretty good.

Hits total: 3528 | This month: 5