8 | 25 votes |
Release date: 11 November 2008
Style: Grindcore

Owners:

33 have it
3 want it

01. Natasha

Additional info
Samples throughout Natasha were borrowed from Popol Vuh, Luc Ferrari, Georgy Ligeti and Seclusion.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 94 users
06.09.2012 - 17:48
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Whoa.

06.09.2012 - 17:52
Rating: 7
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 06.09.2012 at 17:48
Whoa.

Listening to it now... I must say it has been a while since I've heard this album. I got it as the second cd in the Japanese edition of the album (although I'm pretty sure regular versions also have it as a second album). Got it for like... 4-5 years ago and at the time I wasn't really into more ambient music so I've never really listened to it that much (and Terrifyer is probably my favorite PG album although by a tiny hair since I love them all) So yeah... definitely will give it more attention from now on.

I remember I wasn't too gaga about it but I always gave them praise for trying something else and not failing so who knows, my rating could change.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
06.09.2012 - 17:57
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 06.09.2012 at 17:52

Listening to it now... I must say it has been a while since I've heard this album. I got it as the second cd in the Japanese edition of the album (although I'm pretty sure regular versions also have it as a second album. Got it for like... 4-5 years ago and at the time I wasn't really into more ambient music so I've never really listened to it that much (and Terrifyer is probably my favorite PG album although by a tiny hair since I love them all) So yeah... definitely will give it more attention from now on.

I remember I wasn't too gaga about it but I always gave them praise for trying something else and not failing so who knows, my rating could change.

I'm a massive sucker for bands doing stuff out their comfort zone, so a grind band doing a 36 minute long song is gonna easily impress me. But yeah, there's some really nice textures and sounds going on here.
06.09.2012 - 18:01
Rating: 7
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 06.09.2012 at 17:57
But yeah, there's some really nice textures and sounds going on here.

Not to mention that they had the perfect vocalist for it. The very first thing I thought when I discovered that they created a huge sludge doom song was "Don't know about the music yet but I'm sure they will nail the vocals". Always liked his style, separated them from the rest of the grindcore scene. Fucking mental guy.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
26.06.2016 - 19:03
VIG
Account deleted
This is not grindcore, its sludge metal
29.09.2018 - 15:31
VIG
Account deleted
I personally think it's dumb they released this as an EP, it should've just stayed a thing that people who had Terrifyer had as a bonus DVD disc, nor did I think Prowler should've been remixed, and it seems J.R. Hayes agrees with me:

Quote:

...I think it was mostly just Scott. Much like the Prowler record, he wanted to remix it, but he wasn't ready to remix the Terrifyer record. He wanted to put it out there was its own release so it could be out there on a CD so people didn't have to have the DVD to listen to it. That's one of the things that we clash on all the time. I don't like remixes. I didn't want to remix Prowler, I thought it was fine the way it was, that's the record people like, why are you fucking with it? But I lost that battle. I spoke my peace, I didn't win.
29.09.2018 - 16:30
Mercurial

Eh, this is ideal EP material if you ask me.

Hits total: 5263 | This month: 12