Metal Storm logo
The Sword - New Album Details Revealed

Stone metallers The Sword revealed via their official website the cover artwork and track listing of the band's upcoming album, entitled Apocryphon due to be released on October 22 via Razor & Tie. Apocryphon was produced and engineered by J. Robbins (Clutch, Jawbox) at Magpie Cage Studios and will feature cover art by famed comic book artist J.H. Williams III (Batwoman, Promethea).

Apocryphon tracklist:

01. The Veil Of Isis
02. Cloak Of Feathers
03. Arcane Montane
04. The Hidden Masters
05. Dying Earth
06. Execrator
07. Seven Sisters
08. Hawks And Serpents
09. Eyes Of The Stormwitch
10. Apocryphon
11. Arrows In The Dark [Live at Emo's] [bonus]
12. Barael's Blade [Live at Emo's] [bonus]
13. Chronomancer II: Nemesis [Live at Stubb's] [bonus]
14. Ebethron [Live at Stubb's] [bonus]
15. Cheap Sunglasses [bonus]

Source: swordofdoom.com
Band profile: The Sword
Posted: 10.09.2012 by AndMetalForAll

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 86 users
10.09.2012 - 23:56
.Nick

Looks cool, but for some weird reason this also made me think of Rita from the Power Rangers.
Must be the clothes I guess.
10.09.2012 - 23:56
BlueMobius
Account deleted
First sentence needs an edit. Should be Stoner metallers not Stone Metallers lol.
11.09.2012 - 07:04
machiavelli
Account deleted
I don't understand the love for this band and I like stoner metal. I haven't seen them live though so maybe that will help cuz I didn't like their studio records and GOTE was horrible (weak vox, too hot cymbals) which turned me off them completely. I will hope this new record shows me what I'm missing.
11.09.2012 - 18:41
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
They were amusing on No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, Austin SXSW and eats episode.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
12.09.2012 - 07:00
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by BitterCOld on 11.09.2012 at 18:41

They were amusing on No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, Austin SXSW and eats episode.

Damn you beat me to it hahaha. The fact that they have their own hot sauce that's "banned in multiple galaxies" is fantastic hahaha.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.09.2012 - 11:39
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BitterCOld on 11.09.2012 at 18:41

Ohh which episode was that?? He was at SXSW ? That's awesome. He's such a cool guy. I'm convinced he's a stoner

Anyway, not their best album artwork. Fun band though, loved their Age of Winters album, Warp Riders was alright too, prefer AoW though.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
12.09.2012 - 19:06
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Spirit Molecule on 12.09.2012 at 11:39

Ohh which episode was that?? He was at SXSW ? That's awesome. He's such a cool guy. I'm convinced he's a stoner

Anyway, not their best album artwork. Fun band though, loved their Age of Winters album, Warp Riders was alright too, prefer AoW though.

he visited Austin a little less for the massive hipster convention and more for the grub. and he was more than a stoner, he's run the gamut, pot, coke, heroin, shrooms, LSD.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 4459 | This month: 3