06. Right In Me
07. Another Fading Memory
08. Def
09. Deception
10. Beat It Outta Me
11. Sweet Mistake
12. Def [feat. George Kollias] [bonus]

Additional info
Mixing & mastering at Tico Tico Studio by Ahti Kortelainen (Sentenced, Sonata Arctica)

Staff review by
BloodTears
Rating:
When you name your album Commercial Suicide, you know what people are going to say... "We have been warned". But in a way the title feels more like it is trying to prove a point in the form of critique.

This is one of those bands that doesn't sound anything like they come from Greece. You would expect them to have grown up in Seattle. But Serenity Broken might just be your next guilty pleasure. Their hard rock/metal mix takes a dive into alternative and some things in Commercial Suicide sound familiar, and others sound a bit different. The grunge-influenced vocals/sounds might make you think back to the 90's, the breaks and sporadic screams might make you think about metalcore and a certain lyrical stance/confrontational attitude might make you think about Rage Against The Machine.

Read more ››
published 26.11.2012 | Comments (3)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 78 users
14.09.2012 - 04:28
Rating: 8
Bill27

I happened to see theese guys live in Athens some time ago and i thought they were interesting.
Bought their album for only 5 euros and blew me away.

Definetely one of the best buys i did this year.

Modern guitars, classic grunge vocals mixed with growls every now and then (this dude sounds even greater live), and songs that put you in the mood to press repeat.

Well done for 1st album.
02.10.2012 - 23:41
Rating: 9
Susan
Smeghead
Bitchin cover art.

What a professional sound! I'm shocked they're not signed, AND that this is a debut. These guys really have their shit together. And love the grunge influence
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
03.10.2012 - 14:32
Druss

Checked out ''Alone'' and ''Slip Up'' on Youtube, definately gonna at least download this to check it out, sounds promisin', very much liked ''Alone'' in particular.
14.10.2012 - 15:00
YA TRUE......ALONE IS THE BEST SONG FROM THE ALBUM I GUESS N IT IZ GREAT FOR A NEW ALBUM....KEEP ROCKING

Hits total: 4977 | This month: 15