Metal Storm logo
What is Missing from your Life?

Original post

Posted by , 14.09.2012 - 07:56
There are a lot of things missing in my life, but since we cannot vote for multiple options, i would go with Romance. (There are a lot of other things that i could not put on the voting panel, so you can always choose the option "other" and comment your option below.)

I think understanding yourself is the first step towards being real, i am a romantic person in search of my passion and it scares me that i would have none at the end of my life. I was pretty much set on committing suicide few days ago, i dont know when i will take it to the next step, but before i do that i want to know what you guys think is missing in your life.

Poll

What do you think is missing in your life?

Romance/love
Happiness
Other things
Adventure/ excitement
Passion/ dream
I am lost but i am ok with it
Nothing My life is perfect!
Satisfaction
true identity

Total votes: 53
15.09.2012 - 21:53
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I think we should say our thanks to his parents for producing him...without him, MS would be much less interesting
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

15.09.2012 - 22:05
Oaken
Hipster
Confidence. I've destroyed a lot of my chances because of my cowardice and my refusal to meet the outside world and socialize with it.
Written by Ellrohir on 15.09.2012 at 18:43

My problem is following

In general or concerning romance/love?
Well, I'm forever alone in both cases
So personally it's lack of confidence, low-self esteem and loneliness.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
15.09.2012 - 22:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Concerning romance/love...although i dont really have an active "social life" either, but that isnt what i would mind
----

15.09.2012 - 23:42
BreadGod
Account deleted
Love. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm still a virgin. Then again, my autistic weirdness really creeps women out, so I only have myself to blame for that.
16.09.2012 - 16:15
moribun

May appear to be a hypo, but srsly, you're complaining about things millions of people out there have been longing for?
At least I'm alive and that matters.

Hey !J.O.O.E! I love your avatar
16.09.2012 - 20:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
At this point romance, but I guess I'm a difficult person in that respect. It's difficult for me to fall in love with other people. But it is also not something I desperately need. Just think it would do me some good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
17.09.2012 - 01:43
cadenceofthewind

Definitely adventure/excitement... I'm the kind of person who can't stand routine. Lately my life seems to be a bit dull.
----
"Time contracts, then expands, all in tune with the stirrings of the heart."
17.09.2012 - 04:54
Void Eater
Account deleted
To anybody here commenting that they are a virgin and lack sex in their life-
17.09.2012 - 06:55
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.09.2012 at 04:54

ಠ_ಠ

You better be trollin'.
17.09.2012 - 07:44
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.09.2012 at 06:55

ಠ_ಠ

You better be trollin'.

+1
17.09.2012 - 08:01
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Definitely love/romance. I do feel a void in my life due to having never experienced those things. Although I haven't experienced sex either, that fact hurts far less than having never experienced romance/love.

Written by Guest on 17.09.2012 at 06:55
ಠ_ಠ

You better be trollin'.

He is a self-confessed troll, and some people are just very easily amused.
17.09.2012 - 09:27
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 17.09.2012 at 08:01

Definitely love/romance. I do feel a void in my life due to having never experienced those things. Although I haven't experienced sex either, that fact hurts far less than having never experienced romance/love.

I am all here for you
18.09.2012 - 03:35
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
My 3rd thumb.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
18.09.2012 - 04:20
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Funny, most of the people complaining here are youngsters who still have an entire life in front of them.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.09.2012 - 04:34
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.09.2012 at 04:20

Funny, most of the people complaining here are youngsters who still have an entire life in front of them.

Yes, but we have to live each day to it's fullest. What happens if I got hit by a bus on the way to school tomorrow? I know a lot of things I'm missing in life won't/shouldn't happen until I'm older, by why can't I try and exerience them now? Sure my relationships might not last long, or have any real meaning, but they're fun, they keep life interesting, I can talk and chat with someone who I like, and they like back. What so wsrong with that?

That's what I'm missing. Someone just to spend time with, someone to care about, and someone to brighten up my day. So I put Romance/love. I'm sure it will happen many times in my life, but I don't have it now.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.09.2012 - 04:35
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
/sap story
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.09.2012 - 04:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.09.2012 at 04:34

Yes, but we have to live each day to it's fullest. What happens if I got hit by a bus on the way to school tomorrow? I know a lot of things I'm missing in life won't/shouldn't happen until I'm older, by why can't I try and exerience them now? Sure my relationships might not last long, or have any real meaning, but they're fun, they keep life interesting, I can talk and chat with someone who I like, and they like back. What so wsrong with that?

That's what I'm missing. Someone just to spend time with, someone to care about, and someone to brighten up my day. So I put Romance/love. I'm sure it will happen many times in my life, but I don't have it now.

you're only fifteen. I dread to hear what you'll have to say when you're 40 and in this position
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.09.2012 - 04:40
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 18.09.2012 at 04:36

Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.09.2012 at 04:34

you're only fifteen. I dread to hear what you'll have to say when you're 40 and in this position

I'll just be a grumpy fuck hassling kids
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.09.2012 - 04:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.09.2012 at 04:40

touché Boxcar Willy 1 - Marcel Hubregtse 0
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.09.2012 - 08:09
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted

You might never know when you might die, and missing something in life will always be there, if you are 15 or 60. It might change with time but it will be there.
18.09.2012 - 10:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

it reminded me

i think being 24 is quite perfect time to complain about lack of girlfriends...

lmao
----

18.09.2012 - 11:35
FOOCK Nam

Hahaha I'm just 24 and been hassling kids in chat-room a lot of times, it's fun to make them mad, it's really fun to make people mad XD ))))
19.09.2012 - 11:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino

I was about to mock you a few post up but then I read this. Nice pwnage.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.01.2013 - 03:12
stupid noob
Account deleted
Other people might think I'm missing some of the other things on that list, but the only thing I feel I'm lacking is maybe adventure! Adventure for sure. I don't really do much outside of work, listening to music, and going to a couple parties. My friends and I get together often to hang out, but most of the time we're just going out for food or watching the football game. If I feel this way in a few years then I'll probably save up and go travel Europe or somewhere else across the ocean.
27.01.2013 - 01:05
Thrashette

I guess I'm a little late to the party of the many people who said they're lacking love and relationships in their life. For someone my age, I'm probably considered inexperienced with relationships, yet I have an average (or maybe even above average) amount of experience in sex. So one could say that I'm lacking love. I sometimes worry that at most I'll only ever experience sex, not actual love, between myself and another person. But when I see the shit people go through because they're "in love", it makes me realize love and relationships can wait especially if I'm getting laid regardless, and am happy with how most other things in life are going (great friends, great job, lots of fun times, etc). At one point I thought I was in love, but I can't be sure anymore. I think I only went along with that out of insecurity and fear of loneliness, but I've grown up a lot since then.
27.01.2013 - 16:19
Sophist

The thing that's missing for me is serenity, or peace, or whatever the fuck you call it. I miss sitting on a bench on a summer evening just watching the mountains completely clear-minded. I miss being able to sit down and read for hours or even a whole night without worrying that not sleeping for a day or two might ruin my plans. I guess it's my fault that I can't relax.
27.01.2013 - 22:22
ANGEL REAPER

Definitively charisma... i just think about the possibilities if i had more of it...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
11.02.2013 - 16:05
snowfall

I voted for Romance/Love because that's the thing that makes me forget all the other missing shit. Too bad I only sit at home playing video games and watch movies.

smiley unrelated
12.02.2013 - 20:57
MetalSpider

SEX...HARDCORE FUCKING SEX!!!!

Seriously though...romance/love is the main thing but also security (financial security and what not). And a nice car lol. I have amazing friends and family so im good in that department. My job is ok for now but not a career tthat's for sure.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
13.02.2013 - 04:38
Thrashette

Written by snowfall on 11.02.2013 at 16:05

I voted for Romance/Love because that's the thing that makes me forget all the other missing shit. Too bad I only sit at home playing video games and watch movies.

smiley unrelated

Not sure if this actually applies to you (or any of the other guys in this forum for that matter) but it always annoys me when I hear "beta males" whine about being single while doing nothing about it. It's not like some girl's gonna magically show up in their basement and fall in love with them for their uber 1337 gaming skillz. Meeting girls involves actually going out and doing something with life. Half these guys have no friends and nothing really going for them, so maybe they should take care of that first otherwise any girl they meet is going to find them boring.
I don't mean to be sexist or anything... I know lots of girls also do stupid shit like this, it's just that I see it more from guys (which is likely because most of my friends are guys).