Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - Another New Song Online

"Veilburner", another new song taken from Enslaved's upcoming album RIITIIR is streaming exclusively over here. The almost seven-minute song is the second song to be released from RIITIIR, which will be available for public consumption on September 28th in Europe and October 9th in North America under Nuclear Blast. More album details here.

"Thoughts Like Hammers", another new song, can still be streamed here. You can also watch a making of RIITIIR clip here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 17.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 162 users
17.09.2012 - 19:29
Fredd
Account deleted
Sounds pretty good to me.
17.09.2012 - 19:38
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Definitely sounds great. I guess a great part of their fanbase will be complaining about this prog - almost classic rock approach, I think I'd understand that.
17.09.2012 - 21:01
scaesura

Some really great riffs in this tune. I'm definitely more excited for this album than I have been for an Enslaved record in a while. It again, sounds a lot like Below the Lights to me, which is their best album in my mind.
17.09.2012 - 23:32
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Great song. Looking forward to this.
18.09.2012 - 00:22
Baz Anderson

Sounds very nice!
18.09.2012 - 06:58
R'Vannith
ghedengi
That was stunning.
18.09.2012 - 07:54
Nefarious
Doom Knight
I'm going to try my best to ignore this song. I checked out "Thoughts Like Hammers" when they released it & that was enough for me to get excited. I Pre-ordered the album so I want to try & wait for that to arrive & discover everything in one go. Of course, knowing this song is only a click away means i'll probably get impatient & give in to temptation
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid

Hits total: 2851 | This month: 10