Metal Storm logo
Blaze Bayley - Another Free Blaze Concert On Gran Canaria

Blaze Bayley played Saturday night at Hard Rock Cafe Gran Canaria.
It was so full that many fans were outside and could not get in to see Blaze sing. The Hard Rock Cafe of Gran Canaria and Blaze Bayley have decided to do another concert on Saturday December 2nd for all those fans that could not get into the first one. The entry will be free!!!
There will be a special t-shirt which will be free to every one that buys one of the new cocktails called the Blazebayley, which the Hard Rock Cafe Gran Canaria are developing specialy for the show on the 2nd of December.

Bayley said: "I was blown away by the reaction of the fans, its the first time I have ever sang on the island and the fans were incredable. It was such a shame that so many people were left outside we decided to do another one. The only difference will be that Luca will be here with me working on songs for the new Blaze album so we can play all our own Blaze stuff and a few of my old songs from Iron Maiden. I just cant wait..."

Source: planetblaze.com
Band profile: Blaze Bayley
Event: Blaze Bayley
Posted: 22.11.2006 by Warman

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 4 users
22.11.2006 - 12:09
wrathchild
staff
Gosh, I would love to be there... Just because the Canary Islands are a rat place to be and needless to say that few metal bands tour there so for sure, fans were probably great.

But Blaze also has to perform free gigs in France! He canceled his last two tours (or something like that) here!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
22.11.2006 - 14:39
hope hes gonna have a free gig here in finland too;D
22.11.2006 - 15:57
Warman
Erotic Stains
And here too I hope
----
23.11.2006 - 06:54
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
cocktails blazebailey!!!!!!hahaha i wish to drink one!!!

Hits total: 3502 | This month: 9