10. Take This Bottle
11. King For A Day
12. What A Day
13. The Last To Know
14. Just A Man

Guest review by
omne metallum
Rating:
Faith No More are often credited with making two classics albums in their career; the prior two records The Real Thing and Angel Dust are rightly seen as two of the best albums in the genre of metal. I disagree with this however, as I believe the band's magnum opus is this album, King For A Day... Fool For A Lifetime (or KFAD from hereon) and that the band have three of the best albums in metal. Featuring some of their best material, the boys continue the roll they were on quality-wise. if not success-wise.

Read more ››
published 06.06.2020 | Comments (4)

Found in 13 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 328 users
20.09.2012 - 14:25
Rating: 8
musicalkaratekid

Excellent FNM album, with quite a lot of diversity. Only thing I don't like is the fact that the album is longer than I think it should be, which is what I think of 'Angel Dust' and 'AOTY' too.It's still a staple of the band's sound though.
07.10.2012 - 04:37
Rating: 9
Angelic Storm
Melodious
The fact that this album isn't quite as awesome as it's predecessor merely highlights how great that album is! KFAD... is a very underrated album, and whilst it's mind-bending diversity makes it unpalatable for many people, for me, that is the album's greatest strength. From the wonderful country ballad "Take This Bottle", the jazz-funk of "Star AD", and the gabba death metal tinged insanity of "Cuckoo For Caca", and the whole kaleidoscope of colours in between, everything is pulled off with style, and and a genius sense of songcraft. Magnificent album!
10.11.2013 - 23:59
Lião
Account deleted
'Caralho voador' in portuguese means 'flying cock'....
22.07.2021 - 07:53
Rating: 9
panths

It's only because i bought and listen before Angle dust.So for me it's their best album..

Hits total: 8016 | This month: 18