09. Wish You Were Here
10. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
11. Going Home

Top 20 albums of 1976: 16
Featured In "Getting Into: Alice Cooper"

Staff review by
ScreamingSteelUS
Rating:
Just as with my Trash and Flush The Fashion reviews, I approached Alice Cooper Goes To Hell intending to rip it to shreds. I love Alice a lot more than the next guy, but some of his albums have fallen into subterranean depths. Yet, just as with those other reviews, the further I delved into this album, the more I came to understand and appreciate it.

Read more ››
published 07.05.2016 | Comments (1)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 129 users
27.09.2012 - 17:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How can I eddit album about C version to song like this ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_Always_Chasing_Rainbows

''The music is credited to Harry Carroll, although the melody is actually adapted from Fantaisie-Impromptu by Frédéric Chopin. The lyrics were written by Joseph McCarthy, and the song was published in 1917 and introduced in the Broadway show Oh, Look! which opened in March, 1918.[1] The song was sung in the show by The Dolly Sisters[1] and was subsequently featured in a movie entitled The Dolly Sisters, released in September, 1945, where it was sung by John Payne''
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.01.2013 - 22:01
musicalkaratekid

It's clear that Cooper was going for a more conceptual direction with 'Welcome to my nightmare', although on this album it isn't quite as successful. The epic closer and ballad 'Wake me gently' both work well to make the concept an impressive one, but when the music isn't particularly interesting itself, the concept can fail a little. Nonetheless it works well as an ambitious album from Cooper, but for a follow-up of the widely acclaimed 'Welcome to my nightmare', I guess fans would expect better from this.

Hits total: 7671 | This month: 19