Metal Storm logo
Blynd - Ink Deal With Pitch Black Records, New Song Online

Official press release:

It's with extreme pleasure that we welcome one of Cyprus most established bands into our roster. Blynd were formed in 2003 and have released since then 2 EP's and a full length album The Enemy in 2010.

Blynd's massive thrash/death sound gets everybody moving and moshing right from the first note and this is evident by the crowd reaction during their many live shows in Cyprus and abroad. The band participated at this summer's Bloodstock Festival after winning a local battle of the bands competition and have also toured with Sodom during the Legions Tour 2011 while in recent years they have provided support for bands such as Children Of Bodom, Rotting Christ, Sepultura and Septicflesh.

Blynd's new album Punishment Unfolds will simply... unfold (yes, pun intended) a "smack-in-the-face-don't-know-what-hit-me" upon listening! It features 10 tracks of utter brutality. Album features guest appearances by Sakis Tolis (Rotting Christ) and George Charalambous (Winter's Verge) with the artwork done by Seth Siro Anton (Septicflesh). It's set for release on November 20th, just in time before the band embarks on yet another tour, which kicks off on November 27th, this time as part of the Creatures From The Black Abyss Tour 2012, with Cradle Of Filth, God Seed and Rotting Christ. Tracklist and album artwork can be seen below.

Also, the song "The Chosen Few" is already available for streaming and free download while the video clip for the same song will be made available very soon.

Punishment Unfolds tracklist:

01. Divine Gathering
02. Arrival Of The Gods
03. As Punishment Unfolds
04. Never For The Fallen
05. The Chosen Few
06. Convicted In The Devil's Land
07. Sins To The Cross
08. The Final Resistance
09. Divine Conspiracy
10. Infinity Race
11. The Chosen Few

Source: pitchblackrecords.com
Band profile: Blynd
Posted: 29.09.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
04.10.2012 - 10:05
Symmachus
Well, before I read that this was the artwork of Seth Spiro Anton, I recognized it as so. He has a distinctive style. I'll want to check this band out.

Hits total: 2269 | This month: 5