Metal Storm logo
After Forever - Announces New Album

The gothic/power metal band, After Forever have posted this on their myspace profile:
"In March 2007 the new album of After Forever will be released in Europe! Keep checking www.afterforever.com for up to date info about the album and it's release in your country!" the exact date, and the name of the album, or cover art are still in the making.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: After Forever
Posted: 24.11.2006 by Soliloquy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 4 users
24.11.2006 - 15:56
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
sweet. 2007 is having some kickass releases.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
24.11.2006 - 16:43
Gothic Crow

Yea!!! Good news for all metal universe!!! Best regards from Portugal: Gothi Crow
24.11.2006 - 16:47
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Yes, 2007 seems to be an excellent year in metal releases, Therion, After Forever... hope this album is as good as Decipher or Invisible Circles
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
25.11.2006 - 07:12
Susan
Smeghead
SWEEEEEEEET

Could they top Remagine? I think so, judging from the little video clips they've posted from recording. The songs sound amazing!!!!!!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
25.11.2006 - 16:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Susan on 25.11.2006 at 07:12

SWEEEEEEEET

Could they top Remagine? I think so, judging from the little video clips they've posted from recording. The songs sound amazing!!!!!!

Of course they can... for in my opinion (and also that of a lot of other other people) Remagine is their worst album, even worst than Invisible Circles.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.11.2006 - 04:35
Icewings
La Luna
I really hope is good as well , and I can't wait to hear !
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
26.11.2006 - 12:41
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Yeah I hope it too, I love all After Forever works, so I can't wait for this new album, hope in another amazing one...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
27.11.2006 - 12:25
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I read in some news that the album will be entitled Energized.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
27.11.2006 - 21:39
SacredBlade

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.11.2006 at 16:45

Written by Susan on 25.11.2006 at 07:12

SWEEEEEEEET

Of course they can... for in my opinion (and also that of a lot of other other people) Remagine is their worst album, even worst than Invisible Circles.

Remagine might have not been their best works but Invisibe Circles is a great "concept" album, you just have to open your mind a little. Concept albums are a good way for bands to show they have broad levels of creativity and are not just another band that cranks out the "same old formula" kind of music...
08.12.2006 - 00:43
Bitch Boy

2007 promises to be a very good year. After Forever's new album is one of the most expected by me.
31.12.2006 - 01:34
Gothic Crow

The next After Forever's album, will be a self-titled album. Best Regards from Portugal, Gothic Crow:dcool:
05.01.2007 - 02:03
darkwellslave
Account deleted
Sounds great!
12.02.2007 - 03:43
Amsanc
Account deleted
After Forever making boring or bad music is impossible therefore whatever comes from Energised it will be great. I can't wait to listen Floor's voice and Andre's drumming again. I hope this new cd will make them come to Portugal at last.

Hits total: 2664 | This month: 3