Metal Storm logo
GG Allin

14.10.2012 - 00:34
Branzig
This may be the wrong community to even bring up this character but some people here have to know of him...let us discuss!

GG Allin...he's an asshole, a fuck face, a bigot, extremely politically incorrect, a pig, an artist, and I love the douche bag

His life is unreal, his white trash hillbilly parents named him Jesus Christ Allin because they thought he was going to be a messiah when he grew up. In Highschool he cross-dressed, sold/did tons of drugs, and was in special education classes because he "wasn't normal." His stage shows were ridiculous. Pissing, cutting himself, shitting, attacking audience members...just chaos.

But for all of his insanity, he was actually very intellectual when it came to spoken work poetry and epitomized what I think every "punk" wished they could of been.

Anyone else have a love/hate relationship with this asshole?
----
In Grind We Crust
16.10.2012 - 08:07
SuicidalPunk
Account deleted
Yeah ive heard of this dude, and watched some of their concerts. Fucked up shit man. Some of the music was pretty cool actually. Kind of like the earlier Marilyn Manson i guess you could say.
16.10.2012 - 08:38
Branzig
I respect his music a lot and his total "I don't give a fucking shit" attitude. And as a person, I don't know if you can get much more intense.

I don't think I would compare him to Marilyn Manson. Manson seems to do a lot of his show as a theatrics and gimmick. GG really did hurt himself bad, plus shit and piss on his audience and cause gross assaults haha.

As an artist and an individual I respect the shit out of him. I can't condone everything that happened at his live shows, but he really did live up to his motto as "the most dangerous man in rock n' roll."
----
In Grind We Crust
16.10.2012 - 20:09
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I think I've seen more of this mans penis, than I have my own.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
16.10.2012 - 20:26
Branzig
Written by Boxcar Willy on 16.10.2012 at 20:09

I think I've seen more of this mans penis, than I have my own.

He really did put new meaning to "Rock out with your cock out"
----
In Grind We Crust
27.01.2013 - 08:08
squidrick420
I am a gg fan, one day i will take a shit on his grave and get shitfaced. I have several of his stuff on vinyl and i love it! I can't explain why, but I don't think i need to explain, just enjoy this shit.
06.02.2013 - 15:02
Jtbmetal123
GG Allin was extreme, his music was crazy as his life was and he did not care. Legendary music with a legendary life style. He went out at a party. He has my repect.
18.02.2013 - 04:44
Guib
Thrash Talker
Musically there's nothing wrong with GG, its pretty good. But the guy was a straight up psychotic and I don't have any respect for a man who has no respect for nothing but himself, and even there lol, we could argue on this -_- A real fucking shit hole he was and a shit hole he died. Still good music though.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here