Metal Storm logo
Bring Me The Horizon - Recording New Album, Release Teaser

British metalcore/hardcore outfit Bring Me The Horizon has entered the studio to record their new album, which will be titled Sempiternal. The follow-up to the 2010 release There Is A Hell, Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret is coming in 2013. The band also released a brief teaser, which can be seen below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bring Me The Horizon
Posted: 25.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 42 users
25.10.2012 - 12:41
HumanSpirit

Wtf?...

Whats next? News on Nicki Minaj new single?
25.10.2012 - 13:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by HumanSpirit on 25.10.2012 at 12:41

Wtf?...

Nah, not really... as it turns out: Bring Me The Horizon is metal. This might be shocking to you but it's just the simple naked truth. People can question their quality as much as they like but doesn't change the fact that the deathcore/metalcore (with a few grindcore influences here and there) kind of stuff the band makes... is metal enough.

Back on topic:
I find it so funny when bands release such an uninformative trailer. Pretty lame!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
25.10.2012 - 13:21
HumanSpirit

Written by X-Ray Rod on 25.10.2012 at 13:16

Written by HumanSpirit on 25.10.2012 at 12:41

Wtf?...

Nah, not really... as it turns out: Bring Me The Horizon is metal. This might be shocking to you but it's just the simple naked truth. People can question their quality as much as they like but doesn't change the fact that the deathcore/metalcore (with a few grindcore influences here and there) the band makes... is metal enough.

Oh.. You again.

So... Bring Me The Horizon is metal enough.

I'm not a trve kvlt metal guy but this is waaay too much "poser-ness" for me to handle. I'm off.
25.10.2012 - 13:34
Uldreth

Their last dabbles into legit post-hardcore was interesting enough, I'll at least check out what they come up with this time.

Hits total: 2563 | This month: 3