Metal Storm logo
Grindcore

05.11.2012 - 00:48
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
This vicious, intense wall of noise is definately one of my musical pleasures, Discuss bands, culture and all things grind here.

Simply Bombastic.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.11.2012 - 01:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.11.2012 - 01:37
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Bad English on 05.11.2012 at 01:29

We have it here
http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2260

That's a rec's thread, and not really a general grindcore thread.

This should be different enough to constitute another thread, but I'll leave that up to the mods.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.11.2012 - 19:53
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Same subject different target content. this is for discussion as opposed to an endless array of youtube links.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
06.11.2012 - 20:51
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I broke my wrist when Leng T'che and Aborted came to town, so I missed that show. Really annoy's me becuase it looks like grindcore shows are nothing but fun
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.11.2012 - 21:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 06.11.2012 at 20:51

I broke my wrist when Leng T'che and Aborted came to town, so I missed that show. Really annoy's me becuase it looks like grindcore shows are nothing but fun

Every grind gig I've been to has been ace.
06.11.2012 - 21:26
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guest on 06.11.2012 at 21:17
Every grind gig I've been to has been ace.

From the few grindcore shows I've seen I have to agree... It works wonderful live. God... The 20 year anniversary/goodbye tour for Nasum was fucking MASSIVE. One of the best concerts I've been in a while. Not gonna forget it anytime soon.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.11.2012 - 15:19
helofloki
Great genre. I love the goof of it, but also the bands that take themselves seriously. Plus, the shows are great. Pig Destroyer is one of the few bands I've seen that blows their album material out of the water with their live shows, and I drool over their albums. Can't believe how heavy Scot Hull's guitar gets.

But it's too easy to just talk about Pig Destroyer (probably the most popular band in the genre right now). There's so many other good bands: Nasum, T.O.O.H., Circle of Dead Children, Leng T'che, et cetera. It's got a great history (Napalm Death, Anal Cunt, Brutal Truth) and there's always some hilarious degenerate local grind band you can't help but enjoy.

I think the genre's flexibility is great too. On some ends it just leads to ridiculous gimmicks, but on others it leads to great creativity and even artistry! But it is always grounded because it never takes itself too seriously.
05.03.2013 - 21:02
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Just checked out Absvrdist-2012 wow ! breathtaking !