07. Remains Of You
08. Suffering In Ecstasy
09. Tomorrow's Victim
10. Torn To The Bone
11. Haunted

Guest review by
Deadmeat
Rating:
After releasing four studio albums with Cannibal Corpse, Chris Barnes left the band and gave his attention to Six Feet Under, his side project since 1993. "Haunted" is the debut album of Six Feet Under and is mentioned by many people as their best one.

Warning: If you're a "true" Death Metal fan (with blast beats and insane riffing) and hate bands that play something similar to it, then you should skip this release because Six Feet Under plays easy music, without any complexity, or fast drumming. On that album you may find songs consisting of only two riffs (Suffering In Ecstasy)!

Read more ››
published 29.03.2009 | Comments (3)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 400 users
11.11.2012 - 18:19
megadeath13
Account deleted
Really great Death Metal Album. It was one of my very first experiences with Death Metal. "The Enemy Inside" or "Lycantrophy" are super b death metal songs.
09.01.2013 - 16:49
Rating: 9
Jtbmetal123

This album kicks so much ass. Its a solid old school death metal album. Listening to this album still makes me headbang no matter where I am. This is an album to check out if you havent heard it yet.
25.12.2019 - 02:45
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Not bad, but I can see myself getting sick of this after numerous spins. Just some standard death metal.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
25.12.2019 - 03:50
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Numerous spins for any SFU album is a feat not worth attempting for me. It's been years since I listened to anything by them but I remember this sounding like a less technical, less engaging, less brutal version of early Deicide.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.04.2020 - 08:26
Rating: 7
DeathMetal

Some decent tracks but overall uninspiring.
06.10.2020 - 16:58
Rating: 7
Metal Rasputin

I don't care what some people say. Haunted is not a masterpiece, but for these guys it's surprisingly decent knowing how crappy most of their output has been ever since. This is very primitive and even uninspired groovier mid-tempo death metal, but it does what it's supposed to do. I like the crispy production, kinda reminds me of early Fear Factory albums.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!

Hits total: 9511 | This month: 67