Metal Storm logo
Kongh - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed

Kongh have revealed the cover of their new full-length album entitled Sole Creation. The album will be coming out on February 5th in Europe and February 19th in North America via Agonia Records on CD/LP/digital.

Sole Creation will be the third album from the doom metal trio. It will consist of 4 new tracks and 45 minutes of music, with a guest appearance of John Doe from Craft. The album was recorded at Teknikkompaniet (Vetlanda, Sweden) by Peter Lundin; mixed and mastered by Magnus Lindberg of Cult Of Luna fame.

Front-man David Johansson commented: "After a very long time of hard work, this album is finally ready for release. We couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out and I really think it is the best Kongh material so far. For our old fans, I am pretty sure it will be well worth the wait and I also think it holds great potential to satisfy a bunch of new listeners. In my opinion, the album is more dynamic and has much more emphasis on melodies than our previous works. At the same time it maintains the harshness and it's undoubtedly the heaviest slab of metal we've done as well."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kongh
Posted: 21.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 9 users
21.11.2012 - 23:42
Symmachus

It's been a while since I last heard about this band. It's nice to hear this news.

Hits total: 2410 | This month: 10